Surepost and the next contract

T

Turdferguson

You sound like this is a good thing, why would you want somebody outside the company with no training or understanding on anything to come be a driver. Further what kind of loser part timers work there that they dont want to become ft driver, the whole point of working here is to become ft

Not for everyone. Some people work there because of the benefits they get. Full time driving is not for everyone

Nike

Do you think that they want to sort or do anything extra? They are working as directed.
Other people have already pointed out that they just drop off the packages and thats it. We dont work for the USPS we have no right to complain if we're just going to do the work for them anyway.

You sound like this is a good thing, why would you want somebody outside the company with no training or understanding on anything to come be a driver. Further what kind of loser part timers work there that they dont want to become ft driver, the whole point of working here is to become ft
Health care, pension, annual raises,vacation.

Some people are going to school others its a second job

Not everyone can pass a DOT physical or they don't want to work 50 hours a week.

Nike

Yeah, that whole "driving around and dropping off packages" is some really tough stuff to learn.

Are you for real?
I am for real. If this stuff was sooooo easy why are guys getting paid close to 6 figure salaries to do this job. Your confusing the mental aspects of this job with the physical. Not a whole lot of thinking but a lot of physical work and stress on the body

Nike

Health care, pension, annual raises,vacation.

Some people are going to school others its a second job

Not everyone can pass a DOT physical or they don't want to work 50 hours a week.
Nearly every guy in my hub has visions of becoming a driver. Hell many of them are college students no less. Maybe the guys in yalls buildings are weak I guess. Only a fool would try to make a career out of pt ups hub work.

Nearly every guy in my hub has visions of becoming a driver. Hell many of them are college students no less. Maybe the guys in yalls buildings are weak I guess. Only a fool would try to make a career out of pt ups hub work.
Not going to even waste my time with a fool like you.

We try to give you an honest answer and you wanna act like a troll

Have a nice day

T

Turdferguson

There are a lot in our building who have other jobs they enjoy, they use UPS for their insurance. Some have wife's who work full time make good money and they take care of the kids during the day and work at night. Not losers, weak or anything else. People are all different and have different circumstances in life

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Do you often ask your co-workers about their hopes and aspirations? How do you know what "nearly every guy in you hub" envisions? You are talking out of your rectum.

T

Turdferguson

They can take it or leave it. Our trucks arent sorted that great why the hell would we waste time sorting post office packages
Because you have been instructed to by management. Not every center at UPS is ran the same or has the same rules

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

They can take it or leave it. Our trucks arent sorted that great why the hell would we waste time sorting post office packages

I guarantee that before you close out the stop as "Refused" your cell phone would be ringing off the hook with your mgt team on the other end.

I agree that we should not be doing their work for them but we are told to work as directed and grieve later.

Future

Victory Ride
I have a post office on my route.....i would say roughly 5 zip codes....per contract I guess We (I) r allegedly suppose to break them down into Zip codes when I deliver