The Airport Identifier Game

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Nothing like taking DIDO/Union Strong own words and making him eat them.
I literally never said conservatives are pro union.
In fact I've said the opposite multiple times.

There is only one party that lies and pretends to care about unions. Democraps.

Why do you people lie so much?

bacha29

I literally never said conservatives are pro union.
In fact I've said the opposite multiple times.

There is only one party that lies and pretends to care about unions. Democraps.

Why do you people lie so much?
As if your party set the standard for truth and integrity. You know....."I'm not a crook" Nixon . And don't forget convicted former Pennsylvania State Treasurer Bud Dwyer who before heading off to jail for a very long time calls a news conference to proclaim his innocence then he does a Warden Norton pulls out a gun puts it in his mouth and blows his head off. So indeed, you "conservatives" (lol) have really set the integrity bar up to a level we Dems will struggle to reach.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
As if your party set the standard for truth and integrity. You know....."I'm not a crook" Nixon . And don't forget convicted former Pennsylvania State Treasurer Bud Dwyer who before heading off to jail for a very long time calls a news conference to proclaim his innocence then he does a Warden Norton pulls out a gun puts it in his mouth and blows his head off. So indeed, you "conservatives" (lol) have really set the integrity bar up to a level we Dems will struggle to reach.
So you have no defense for your lies.

Cool rant though.
Carry on.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
Nothing like taking DIDO/Union Strong own words and making him eat them.
For the edification of all on this thread, please quote DIDO where he stated that Republicans support labor unions.

The assertion was that Dimocrats no longer support labor, and the cockroach liberals on here attacked with a whattaboutism regarding Republicans. Noticeably absent was any refutation of the claim.

Losers.

bacha29

For the edification of all on this thread, please quote DIDO where he stated that Republicans support labor unions.

The assertion was that Dimocrats no longer support labor, and the cockroach liberals on here attacked with a whattaboutism regarding Republicans. Noticeably absent was any refutation of the claim.

Losers.
Why in your opinion should the Democrats be the SOLE driver of pro union pro labor legislation? Why should they do what YOUR party refuses to do? Does this not in turn make you a fervent anti union supporter?

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
Why in your opinion should the Democrats be the SOLE driver of pro union pro labor legislation? Why should they do what YOUR party refuses to do? Does this not in turn make you a fervent anti union supporter?
I don’t think he knows what he wants. I’m not sure he’s ever even worked for FedEx or UPS.

Go Kanye Pest and Donald Dump! 😆

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
Show me where your allegation was ever submitted in this thread.

You make up your own dialogue, then attribute it to others, in order to make some vapid point.

Loser.

falcon back

What percentage of Express packages never go on an airplane?
If the origin freight is 200 miles from a hub and can be trucked, makes perfect sense to truck it. It most likely will be flown to the destination except freight that again is going 200 miles from a hub. I guess they still do BABO freight as well.

bacha29

Show me where your allegation was ever submitted in this thread.

You make up your own dialogue, then attribute it to others, in order to make some vapid point.

Loser.
You along with DIDO/Union Strong continue to focus your attention on the recent non efforts by Democrats to try to move pro labor pro union legislation through congress and the reasons couldn't be more clear while seeking to absolve the GOP of their long standing anti union stance by refusing to answer the simple question.....what is the GOP doing to support pro labor/pro union legislation?

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
You along with DIDO/Union Strong continue to focus your attention on the recent non efforts by Democrats to try to move pro labor pro union legislation
That is the premise of the thread.
It's in the opening post.

You came here to deflect from the fact that Democrats aren't helping unions, despite having the presidency and a majority in both houses.

You people are the reason Democrats get away with lying to unions.

Last edited:

MrFedEx

Engorged Member

You came here to deflect from the fact that Democrats aren't helping unions, despite having the presidency and a majority in both houses.

Derail the thread, and screw-up the message. Democrats could always do more, but their party platform is pro-union, unlike the RTW anti-union Trumptard party. TTKU.

bacha29

You're deflecting by refusing to hold your OWN party accountable in regard to the passage of pro labor/ pro union legislation. THEY ARE OPPOSSED TO ANY SUCH LABOR LEGISLATION. They would fight it in congress. They would fight it in state court. They would fight it in federal court. So in light of YOUR party's bitter opposition to such legislation can you give me the reasons for your continued defense of YOUR party?

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
THEY ARE OPPOSSED TO ANY SUCH LABOR LEGISLATION. They would fight it in congress. They would fight it in state court. They would fight it in federal court.
You continue to deflect.
Democrats are supposed to be the pro union party, not Republicans. They have a majority, they don't need a single republican vote.

YOUR party lies to you pretending they care about unions and you swallow it down like a good girl.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Derail the thread, and screw-up the message.
It was your message.
You said Democrats are in control and should do something. So what are they doing?

Maybe the problem with you people is all you do is bitch and moan. Have you contacted your area's teamster union local? Ours is asking for volunteers to help for a union push at Amazon.

Maybe do something if you're so concerned little buddy.

bacha29

You continue to deflect.
Democrats are supposed to be the pro union party, not Republicans. They have a majority, they don't need a single republican vote.

YOUR party lies to you pretending they care about unions and you swallow it down like a good girl.
It does NOT have a clear majority in the Senate, only a 7 vote majority in the House and during his presidency Trump appointed 234 federal judges and 3 SCOTUS judges giving conservatives a 6-3 majority in SCOTUS.....And you ask WHY the Dems don't have pro labor legislation at the top of it's agenda.

You people continue to vote against your own self interests and then blame the Dems for not getting you out of the mess you put yourselves in and protect you from yourselves.....Cactus is right...You people really and truly don't know what you want.

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
It was your message.
You said Democrats are in control and should do something. So what are they doing?

Maybe the problem with you people is all you do is bitch and moan. Have you contacted your area's teamster union local? Ours is asking for volunteers to help for a union push at Amazon.

Maybe do something if you're so concerned little buddy.
Now…tell us all what you have done.