The Airport Identifier Game

vantexan

If you look at bacha's post history you will see her crying about her mom who died with no money. Her inheritance was spent for her care, and she's still sour about it.

That's why she bitches and moans and cries about Medicare all the time. It's not about you, it's about her own emotional issues she hasn't dealt with.
Is bacha a she? Didn't know. She also is bitter because owning a FedEx Ground route didn't work out for her. So apparently the biggest trauma in her life is losing money. Or Trump winning in 2016.

bacha29

We've been telling you to eat :censored2: and die for years yet you refuse to. And the government didn't offer me anything and nothing was discussed about the bill until after the surgery.
When you signed the admissions document as a consenting adult authorizing the hospital to provide treatment you did so on the premise that you had within your means a way to PAY for treatment despite knowing that you didn't have those means and therefore YOU LIED to the hospital . In the conservative world you so tightly embrace you would have had to first prove that you had sufficient resources of your own to pay for your treatment or they would have sent you home. In the conservative reality you would have never gotten away with lying to the provider in the manner in which you did.

bacha29

Is bacha a she? Didn't know. She also is bitter because owning a FedEx Ground route didn't work out for her. So apparently the biggest trauma in her life is losing money. Or Trump winning in 2016.
I know what my gender is. Sorry about the gender confusion that you and DIDO are presently experiencing. Oh BTW I owned and ran that FXG route for 23 years which is about 22 years longer than you lasted on any job given how you were constantly walking out every time somebody said something you didn't like or expect you to do something you didn't want to do despite the fact that the assignment fell well within the job description.

vantexan

When you signed the admissions document as a consenting adult authorizing the hospital to provide treatment you did so on the premise that you had within your means a way to PAY for treatment despite knowing that you didn't have those means and therefore YOU LIED to the hospital . In the conservative world you so tightly embrace you would have had to first prove that you had sufficient resources of your own to pay for your treatment or they would have sent you home. In the conservative reality you would have never gotten away with lying to the provider in the manner in which you did.
Baloney. Hospitals treat everyone no matter their financial status. And I have the means to pay. They'll just have to wait a very long time to get it all.

vantexan

I know what my gender is. Sorry about the gender confusion that you and DIDO are presently experiencing. Oh BTW I owned and ran that FXG route for 23 years which is about 22 years longer than you lasted on any job given how you were constantly walking out every time somebody said something you didn't like or expect you to do something you didn't want to do despite the fact that the assignment fell well within the job description.
I put in just shy of 29 years on the clock at FedEx. Transferring was allowed and either I was transferring out of a bad situation or I wanted to live elsewhere. And numerous places I was at from two years to as much as 4. So what gender are you? I'm pretty certain it isn't male or female.

bacha29

I put in just shy of 29 years on the clock at FedEx. Transferring was allowed and either I was transferring out of a bad situation or I wanted to live elsewhere. And numerous places I was at from two years to as much as 4. So what gender are you? I'm pretty certain it isn't male or female.
Your personal attacks will not change the reality you had to reconcile yourself with. You had a head on collision with the fallacy of hard line Republican conservatism . That ideology completely abandoned you in your time of need leaving you with no choice but to call upon a progressive ideology to do what was necessary in order that you many continue to stay on the right side of the grass. Obviously you fell for the conservative lie and are embarrassed about it as you well should be.

Two guys laying in beds of the same hospital One rich, one poor both needing emergency heart surgery in order to continue to live. The rich man fulfilled his conservative covenants by acquiring the financial resources need to pay for his own life saving surgery. The poor man failed his conservative covenants by remaining poor and in addition lied on his treatment authorization by falsely claiming that the had the resources to pay for the procedure. The rich man did what conservatives demanded of him The poor man did not.

Bringing us to this question: Why should the poor man be allowed to live? And don't try to use the religion card. It simply will not work in the hard right conservative world you steadfastly believe is the right path for this nation.

vantexan

Your personal attacks will not change the reality you had to reconcile yourself with. You had a head on collision with the fallacy of hard line Republican conservatism . That ideology completely abandoned you in your time of need leaving you with no choice but to call upon a progressive ideology to do what was necessary in order that you many continue to stay on the right side of the grass. Obviously you fell for the conservative lie and are embarrassed about it as you well should be.

Two guys laying in beds of the same hospital One rich, one poor both needing emergency heart surgery in order to continue to live. The rich man fulfilled his conservative covenants by acquiring the financial resources need to pay for his own life saving surgery. The poor man failed his conservative covenants by remaining poor and in addition lied on his treatment authorization by falsely claiming that the had the resources to pay for the procedure. The rich man did what conservatives demanded of him The poor man did not.

Bringing us to this question: Why should the poor man be allowed to live? And don't try to use the religion card. It simply will not work in the hard right conservative world you steadfastly believe is the right path for this nation.
That's interesting. You now want to euthanize the poor. Unless of course they're on welfare and vote Democrat. Do you believe a poor welfare recipient in the same situation should be euthanized too? After all he'd be a burden to the government having to pay his bill. And what gender are you? Do you stand or sit when peeing?

bacha29

That's interesting. You now want to euthanize the poor. Unless of course they're on welfare and vote Democrat. Do you believe a poor welfare recipient in the same situation should be euthanized too? After all he'd be a burden to the government having to pay his bill. And what gender are you? Do you stand or sit when peeing?
So now you are gain trying to blame Democrats and the poor. Well hello.....you are the poor. So now you're talking about euthanizing yourself. So tell me, who has done more to try to sustain the poor than the Democrats including those members of the working class who found themselves poor when Dear Leader put getting reelected ahead of public health.
Bashing and demonizing Democrats was all fun and games until the realities of life slapped you in the face , you failed miserably preparing for it are embarrassed about it and are now looking for somebody else to blame for it.

vantexan

So now you are gain trying to blame Democrats and the poor. Well hello.....you are the poor. So now you're talking about euthanizing yourself. So tell me, who has done more to try to sustain the poor than the Democrats including those members of the working class who found themselves poor when Dear Leader put getting reelected ahead of public health.
Bashing and demonizing Democrats was all fun and games until the realities of life slapped you in the face , you failed miserably preparing for it are embarrassed about it and are now looking for somebody else to blame for it.
You Democrats keep the poor dependent on you to get votes. Republicans want an economy with plenty of jobs, plenty of opportunities. A major reason y'all tried to crush Trump. Can't have a capitalist being successful in the White House. And now you want to euthanize any poor who aren't on the dole and voting Democrat. So I'm guessing you pee standing on your head.

bacha29

You Democrats keep the poor dependent on you to get votes. Republicans want an economy with plenty of jobs, plenty of opportunities. A major reason y'all tried to crush Trump. Can't have a capitalist being successful in the White House. And now you want to euthanize any poor who aren't on the dole and voting Democrat. So I'm guessing you pee standing on your head.
If John McCain did not stand up to Mitch McConnell and expose the "repeal and replace" lie chances the only peeing you would have done would be what was coming out when they were putting the embalming fluid in.. And when it comes to your beliefs regarding your claims of a superior GOP economic policies history clearly proves otherwise. Oh as for your claim that you could have paid for your 6 figure surgery bill? What if everybody else tried your little 20 bucks a month payment scam? How long do you think the US healthcare would continue to operate until it completely collapsed? When you get that bill and it plainly states payment due in 30 days....it means 30 days. Not the 30 year scam you're trying to pull.

vantexan

If John McCain did not stand up to Mitch McConnell and expose the "repeal and replace" lie chances the only peeing you would have done would be what was coming out when they were putting the embalming fluid in.. And when it comes to your beliefs regarding your claims of a superior GOP economic policies history clearly proves otherwise. Oh as for your claim that you could have paid for your 6 figure surgery bill? What if everybody else tried your little 20 bucks a month payment scam? How long do you think the US healthcare would continue to operate until it completely collapsed? When you get that bill and it plainly states payment due in 30 days....it means 30 days. Not the 30 year scam you're trying to pull.
No debtor prisons in the U.S. Which is worse, me paying them $20 a month or them charging exorbitant amounts that they don't charge to the insured(that includes the much lesser amount an insurance company would pay)? Anyways, they've forgiven that debt and when I get Social Security(thank you Democrats!) I'll pay off the rest.

bacha29

No debtor prisons in the U.S. Which is worse, me paying them $20 a month or them charging exorbitant amounts that they don't charge to the insured(that includes the much lesser amount an insurance company would pay)? Anyways, they've forgiven that debt and when I get Social Security(thank you Democrats!) I'll pay off the rest.
Health insurers have some of the most astute and knowledgeable auditors that exists. They negotiate assignment contracts with participating hospitals and physicians . Don't want to take the insurers allowable charges as payment in full well you don't get their business. The hospital network covering my area gets 66% of it's revenue from Medicare and Medicaid . A fact the CEO made the public aware of when a bunch of it's Trumper employees refused to abide by the federal mandate to mask up. Either mask out or get out. Don't you worry about overbilling insurance auditors and medical code billing hawks are on it like flies on feces. So you can crap can all this exorbitant amount nonsense.
And try as you might there is no denying the fact that the ready availability of Democrat sponsored public funding sources greatly accelerated the speed by which you received your surgery.....and it's quite likely it saved your life by sparing you from a possibly fatal second heart attack which spared you from going to see Elizabeth with "the big one".

vantexan

Health insurers have some of the most astute and knowledgeable auditors that exists. They negotiate assignment contracts with participating hospitals and physicians . Don't want to take the insurers allowable charges as payment in full well you don't get their business. The hospital network covering my area gets 66% of it's revenue from Medicare and Medicaid . A fact the CEO made the public aware of when a bunch of it's Trumper employees refused to abide by the federal mandate to mask up. Either mask out or get out. Don't you worry about overbilling insurance auditors and medical code billing hawks are on it like flies on feces. So you can crap can all this exorbitant amount nonsense.
And try as you might there is no denying the fact that the ready availability of Democrat sponsored public funding sources greatly accelerated the speed by which you received your surgery.....and it's quite likely it saved your life by sparing you from a possibly fatal second heart attack which spared you from going to see Elizabeth with "the big one".
Those masks were totally ineffective. Proven by the rate of spread and even the vaccinated getting reinfected. You live in a fantasy world. And there was no source of funds tapped. They wrote off the cost. A very Republican idea.

bacha29

Those masks were totally ineffective. Proven by the rate of spread and even the vaccinated getting reinfected. You live in a fantasy world. And there was no source of funds tapped. They wrote off the cost. A very Republican idea.
A non profit does not pay taxes to begin with. Therefore it's never written OFF . It's written ONTO somebody else. As evidenced by your refusal to identify the party that actually PAID your bill. You know who it is but you're too proud to admit the fact that it was paid by one source or another funded and supported with public taxpayer dollars. If it wasn't paid by a publicly funded agency.....then who did? And don't tell me you don't know because you will be presented with a itemized bill that would acknowledge who paid. And don't try to tell me you didn't because you already admitted that you received a co payment billing.
And BTW just exactly what makes you medically qualified to make the assertion that masks are not effective?

vantexan

A non profit does not pay taxes to begin with. Therefore it's never written OFF . It's written ONTO somebody else. As evidenced by your refusal to identify the party that actually PAID your bill. You know who it is but you're too proud to admit the fact that it was paid by one source or another funded and supported with public taxpayer dollars. If it wasn't paid by a publicly funded agency.....then who did? And don't tell me you don't know because you will be presented with a itemized bill that would acknowledge who paid. And don't try to tell me you didn't because you already admitted that you received a co payment billing.
And BTW just exactly what makes you medically qualified to make the assertion that masks are not effective?
What does pride have to do with it? Lady from hospital financial aid office asked me a few questions, told me they could get this written off, and they eliminated the debt. And if it was paid by some Federal agency I guarantee they paid a lot less than the $107k bill I was presented. And you're outraged, think I should kill myself rather than take help. Meanwhile a welfare recipient in the same boat would meet with your approval. Don't worry, I'll move overseas so as to not waste precious resources here. But when Medicare kicks in I'll be back to take full advantage if I need something major done. I paid into it, it's my insurance, don't you agree?

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
Wealthy donors are the tax-deducted source of funds underpinning the nonprofit hospitals and their charity programs.

Works better than your government taxing them and taking a cut before sending them a check.

bacha29

What does pride have to do with it? Lady from hospital financial aid office asked me a few questions, told me they could get this written off, and they eliminated the debt. And if it was paid by some Federal agency I guarantee they paid a lot less than the $107k bill I was presented. And you're outraged, think I should kill myself rather than take help. Meanwhile a welfare recipient in the same boat would meet with your approval. Don't worry, I'll move overseas so as to not waste precious resources here. But when Medicare kicks in I'll be back to take full advantage if I need something major done. I paid into it, it's my insurance, don't you agree?
What would you do if it failed in Congress as it damn near did when your GOP stalwart Bob Dole was in the House at the time when he tried to filibuster the House in an effort to get the Medicare bill back into committee where he had the votes to kill it? So tell me....what would you do? How come you've never answered that question instead come back with the same old "I paid into it, I paid into it"! But what if it wasn't there? What if today America was still the only industrialized nation in the world with no universal healthcare plan? By acknowledging the fact that you were presented with a 107K bill that bill would clearly state how much and to whom that bill was sent to and with whom it was settled . Rest assured if that hospital was NOT on Medicaid assignment you would have been out of there so fast you wouldn't know what hit you. Oh and how do you define a "welfare recipient" when 44% of the people who are receiving some form of state and or federal social welfare program benefits work full time?
Accepting public medical assistance while damning the people who are responsible for it's creation....how do you square that? Are you once again going to try to cherry pick exempting the programs that would directly benefit you from your condemnation while as the same expressing worry regarding the future affordability of them?.....And all coming from a man who by his own admission proudly boasts about the fact that he hasn't paid a dime in federal income tax in years.

bacha29

Wealthy donors are the tax-deducted source of funds underpinning the nonprofit hospitals and their charity programs.

Works better than your government taxing them and taking a cut before sending them a check.
And exactly what percentage of uncompensated care is being covered by charitable donations? What percentage of total hospital revenues consists of charitable donations? Let's see what you've found out regarding those matters?

floridays

And exactly what percentage of uncompensated care is being covered by charitable donations? What percentage of total hospital revenues consists of charitable donations? Let's see what you've found out regarding those matters?
I'm not a man that thinks much of religion, where do you stand on it?