The Airport Identifier Game

vantexan

Aren't you forgetting something here? The party you demonize is the party that undertook the extraordinary task of passing the very social legislation that without it you would still find yourself today wondering if your next breath would be your last. If that social program legislation wasn't there to pay your bills who would have? You? LMAO. If you had the proven means to enable you to pay it yourself it would not have been necessary for them to have to step in.
And I would've paid them $20 a month forever but instead they made money writing it off their taxes. But stop deflecting. If Democrats cared about unions they would've stepped up and put FedEx on the NLRA when they had total control of the government. Wait a minute, they have that now. Where are they? That's right, they're in bed with Wall Street and useful idiots make excuses for them.

bacha29

And I would've paid them $20 a month forever but instead they made money writing it off their taxes. But stop deflecting. If Democrats cared about unions they would've stepped up and put FedEx on the NLRA when they had total control of the government. Wait a minute, they have that now. Where are they? That's right, they're in bed with Wall Street and useful idiots make excuses for them.
They do not have total control of government . A split Senate a 7 vote majority on the House and a 3-6 minority on SCOTUS. And you call that a majority. Furthermore, You DIDO/Union strong (same thing) and others remain completely silent when challenged on the question of what your own party is doing to promote pro labor issues. Since when is it more incumbent on the Dems to pass pro labor legislation than it is your own party? If it doesn't have the votes to move such legislation through it's due to the steadfast opposition of your own party. Secondly, how long due you think that hospitals material suppliers and staff are going to wait for their money when you're paying it back at 20 bucks a month? Furthermore, since when does the government pay taxes? When does a not for profit hospital pay taxes? You can keep grabbing for straws all you want but what you simply cannot deny is that thanks to Democrat sponsored and passed social program legislation there is a strong possibility that you wouldn't even be around to demonize the Democrats. The fact that you had to have major heart surgery ASAP is proof positive that your very life was hanging in the balance.

vantexan

They do not have total control of government . A split Senate a 7 vote majority on the House and a 3-6 minority on SCOTUS. And you call that a majority. Furthermore, You DIDO/Union strong (same thing) and others remain completely silent when challenged on the question of what your own party is doing to promote pro labor issues. Since when is it more incumbent on the Dems to pass pro labor legislation than it is your own party? If it doesn't have the votes to move such legislation through it's due to the steadfast opposition of your own party. Secondly, how long due you think that hospitals material suppliers and staff are going to wait for their money when you're paying it back at 20 bucks a month? Furthermore, since when does the government pay taxes? When does a not for profit hospital pay taxes? You can keep grabbing for straws all you want but what you simply cannot deny is that thanks to Democrat sponsored and passed social program legislation there is a strong possibility that you wouldn't even be around to demonize the Democrats. The fact that you had to have major heart surgery ASAP is proof positive that your very life was hanging in the balance.
The Senate is controlled by Democrats. Why do you not know this? I see you're back on your hobby horse. And hospitals don't turn away patients. I'm not grabbing for anything. I still have over $7000 in bills to pay on from my heart attack which with my pension might as well be $107,000. And for the millionth time social programs are fine as long as we can pay for them.

bacha29

The Senate is controlled by Democrats. Why do you not know this? I see you're back on your hobby horse. And hospitals don't turn away patients. I'm not grabbing for anything. I still have over $7000 in bills to pay on from my heart attack which with my pension might as well be $107,000. And for the millionth time social programs are fine as long as we can pay for them.
If you're as worried about the public's ability to economically sustain medical assistance programs as you claim to be then why didn't you simply purchase health insurance from the exchanges? By doing so you would have done your part to help maintain the economic viability of those programs. Simply expressing your worries about the future of the programs means nothing if it's not backed by decisive action in defense of that future by the person doing the talking. Without it then it's just empty immediately discredited talk.

bacha29

Ummm, since always.
You must be be new to politics.
Democrats have the White House and a majority in the Senate and the House.
Why have you never ask your GOP representatives you know the party you so tightly embrace why they haven't got behind the pro labor legislation you so desperately want to see passed. And on that same point, just exactly what specific pro labor legislation do you want to see become law?

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
The Democrats hardly control The Senate. Their "majority" includes Manchin and Sinema, who might as well be Republicans. Wait until the GOP-controlled House and Senate fight hard to take away your Social Security and Medicare. You continue to just eat the Kool-Aid directly out of the package without adding water.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Why have you never ask your GOP representatives you know the party you so tightly embrace why they haven't got behind the pro labor legislation
I don't expect the GOP to be pro union.
Why do you personally expect that?
Seems like a silly thing for you to expect.

Why, in your opinion, do the Democrats consistently screw over unions despite claiming to support them? Why do you give them a pass?

bacha29

I don't expect the GOP to be pro union.
Why do you personally expect that?
Seems like a silly thing for you to expect.

Why, in your opinion, do the Democrats consistently screw over unions despite claiming to support them? Why do you give them a pass?
If your own party is anti union then what difference does it make what the Dems do if you're unwilling to do anything toward making your OWN party receptive to pro union legislation? If you want something done in the area of pro labor/ pro union legislation you start with your own party. If your own party is anti union...that in turn makes you anti union as well. You are after all the GOP because the GOP is YOU.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
If your own party is anti union then what difference does it make what the Dems do
It matters because there's one party that claims to be pro union, and they have a majority in the house and Senate. Why do you continually deflect from the fact that their actions say they are lying when they say they're pro union?

bacha29

It matters because there's one party that claims to be pro union, and they have a majority in the house and Senate. Why do you continually deflect from the fact that their actions say they are lying when they say they're pro union?
Now be more specific about lying? And when it comes to deflecting you've set an entirely new standard of hypocrisy given your steadfast unwillingness to confront your own party regarding it's long standing anti union activity . But I'm not surprised. You're like countless other so called "conservatives" I've encountered. You love the hard right noise coming from your party but you want the Democrats to protect you in case that hard right ideology becomes reality and dramatically changes your life....and not for the better.

bacha29

The Democrats hardly control The Senate. Their "majority" includes Manchin and Sinema, who might as well be Republicans. Wait until the GOP-controlled House and Senate fight hard to take away your Social Security and Medicare. You continue to just eat the Kool-Aid directly out of the package without adding water.
The Democrats and their medical assistance programs for those with low incomes literally saved Vantexan's life. I see his kind everyday. The simple fact of the matter is that VT and people like him are flat out broke. They are embarrassed about it don't want people to know how little they have so they launch into their venomous anti Democrat demonizing stupidly thinking that it will hide their poverty. The cold fact surround Van was that the funding source was there when he needed it and it flat out saved his life whether or not he wants to man up and admit it.

bacha29

Saying they're pro union and yet taking anti union actions like NAFTA, trucking deregulation, and importing cheap labor to undermine our workforce.

You people set an entirely new standard of hypocrisy on a regular basis.
The vote on HB 3450 North American Free Trade Agreement House 234 -200 102 Democrats 132 Republicans. Senate Vote 61-38 27 Democrats 34 Republicans.

vantexan

The House and Senate have been controlled by the Republicans before with a Republican president. They've not lifted a finger to touch those programs but somehow the Dems think that's a winning strategy to fear monger about the impending doom of those programs. Only Kool-Aid I'm seeing here is what you're peddling.

vantexan

The Democrats and their medical assistance programs for those with low incomes literally saved Vantexan's life. I see his kind everyday. The simple fact of the matter is that VT and people like him are flat out broke. They are embarrassed about it don't want people to know how little they have so they launch into their venomous anti Democrat demonizing stupidly thinking that it will hide their poverty. The cold fact surround Van was that the funding source was there when he needed it and it flat out saved his life whether or not he wants to man up and admit it.
When have I ever held back info about my finances? Embarrassed? The only reason I'm in the States is to assist my elderly father. I have plenty for what I want to do. And you're the only one I see here being venomous. Not sure I've ever met anyone so wanting to label everyone by the amount of income they have like you. It would be sad if it wasn't so pathetic.

vantexan

If your own party is anti union then what difference does it make what the Dems do if you're unwilling to do anything toward making your OWN party receptive to pro union legislation? If you want something done in the area of pro labor/ pro union legislation you start with your own party. If your own party is anti union...that in turn makes you anti union as well. You are after all the GOP because the GOP is YOU.
Sure, try to deflect. Pretty embarrassing that a Democratic Congressman introduced legislation to get FedEx Express unionized and Democrats preferred to take Fred's money than support his efforts. Oh yes, you care, you care so much.