The new plan,pt do p1

Stat41

I'm working Saturday already as part of my normal week -- but we only drafted a 10 extra.

They know better than to "mandate" stuff 'round here because otherwise "cough cough"
It is MANDATORY here. All full-timers are required to work tomorrow. Senior told us it was mandatory corporate-wide.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
It is MANDATORY here. All full-timers are required to work tomorrow. Senior told us it was mandatory corporate-wide.
I’m still trying to decide if I’m going to call the ”weather line” they said we MUST call for start times, or just say nah and go in at my scheduled start.

Nolimitz

I'm set as a flex, expect to get sent home. will sit in front of Pc with my feet up on the desk and "do training" at time and half and suck every hour I can get drinking coffee. this is total BS here with the draft.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
I'm set as a flex, expect to get sent home. will sit in front of Pc with my feet up on the desk and "do training" at time and half and suck every hour I can get drinking coffee. this is total BS here with the draft.
Make sure you get your four hours show up time if you’re FT and they don’t send you on the road.

Star B

White Lightening
So how many drove today and how was it?
it went well. I lost 1/4 of my area but tripled my workload. Thankfully it was condensed in the cities and not spread out like normal SDR otherwise I would have needed 2 additional drivers to run those areas to make it back by pull

Serf

I took out 58, 37 of which were P1....Reverse seniority is a joke. Bunch of folks missing that had a lot less seniority than me.

HedleyLamarr

Absurd. So our plane was used to take freight out to California since their usual plane was grounded with mechanical issues. And in typical Fedex fashion, there was no backup plan to get us our freight in a timely manner. We didn't get our freight until 1245, and we only received about half of what we were slated to get. 18 stops was all.

MassWineGuy

God! Going on road at 12:45. No way all those flowers we’re getting delivered. On the other hand, if it turned into a long day, the OT might be worth it.

Stat41

So how many drove today and how was it?
The usual mess. They sent everything down the belt, Saturday freight, freight not attempted from earlier in the week, and even some Monday freight mixed in, with businesses. Got out of the building late. Most couriers worked around 7 hours, very few of us took a break. Oddly enough, when we got in the managers were long gone. Morale is in the crapper.