Hazard

Also thank you preload for sending out trucks with 600+ packages so we have to spend an additional two hours unloading packages from the package cars that where not able to be delivered.

E

el blanco

I wouldn't do that. If the customer tracks the pkg and sees that it is refused, they will say, "uhh, I never refused it! wtf!"

first of all, I work as directed

I know they didn't refuse the MFing :censored2:

Mgmt. can explain why it was recorded as refused

the customer will then realize not only do we lie, but we also :censored2:ed up the :censored2: they ordered

back then, I was just looking for the finish line

dookie stain

Cornfed whiteboy
Thank you lil brown eyes with the neck tat from the east side for getting me off at 530 today cause of the beautiful load. Your life choices suck but you sure can load a truck.

G.V. Rush

All Encompassing Member
It’s all about that 25 piece bulk stop full of books loaded on the top shelf all the way in the beginning of the shelf. Because who wants to load up a bulk stop out the back door anyway. SIGH...

Neutral

i load every open package i get in the truck
That's what they tell preloaders to do. I was told last week just load it and pretend its not open. I said that package is not going in my truck until it gets taped! This was a box that was completely open probably had stuff fall out before it came to me. Makes me so proud.

Neutral

It’s all about that 25 piece bulk stop full of books loaded on the top shelf all the way in the beginning of the shelf. Because who wants to load up a bulk stop out the back door anyway. SIGH...
Some things take a little common sense but it would be nice if preloaders got some actual training that would help them learn. Some drivers just take the time because they know management won't. Bad news though then they move that well trained awesome preloader after the driver schooled him.

Heffalump

Some things take a little common sense but it would be nice if preloaders got some actual training that would help them learn. Some drivers just take the time because they know management won't. Bad news though then they move that well trained awesome preloader after the driver schooled him.

Thats why they tell loaders, "GO DRIVER HELPER", it helps you better understand the last mile. (And delivering open packages to disgruntled customers)...we all have to pick up the slack..I've worked for up and coming start up companies and delivered upstanding customer service. I honestly expect the same from "collective bargaining" employees.

rudy5150

You could give loaders days upon days of training but it wont help, the preload doesnt have enough time to get the job done!

Drivers need to understand that preload is not given enough time to get the job done: period. I'm a 6 ft tall male who just came from working for a tree removal company yet I cannot keep up with the flow of packages, especially safely. The Sups tell me to just throw :censored2: anywhere as long as its in the "general area", this even applies to throwing smaller numbered items behind larger numbered items because "its close enough, he'll find it"

We have so many new people working for us. One of them that is next to me is a 90 lb 20 something girl. I walked by one of her trucks and it was almost empty. The driver was loading it all himself and you could see the blood pouring out of his eyes. But even some of the seasoned loaders don't always finish on time without drivers help.