eats packages

Deranged lunatic
I get close to 5 and its still not enough. Drivers don't seem to understand that preload is not given enough time to do a good job.
Enough to do the AM stuff though, I have a nice zip code split between the AM stops and the PM stops for two routes so one zip gets the full treatment and the other zip gets packed like surepost towards the back of the respective shelf.

SolidWoodPanel

Probably the Greatest American Alive
Enough to do the AM stuff though, I have a nice zip code split between the AM stops and the PM stops for two routes so one zip gets the full treatment and the other zip gets packed like surepost towards the back of the respective shelf.

I moved back to preload, mainly for the healthcare and free workout. I have another job, lucky me, where I can bring way me than I need. I joined this company thinking I'd make my way to management, but locally these people got so much tar on their faces you'd think it was ash Wednesday everyday
I guarantee I'd have an idea for preload that would increase efficiency, but I have to apply to corporate first. (Why not just have a runner?) We are often left with a surplus of reptards who just pile everything onto the belts, thereby everybody gets stacked out and has 45 minutes before airs arrive. They need to pull those satin lace panties out of their arse and actually do something.
The main problem, however lies with IE. I put out it here before, but one day I had around 80 add/cuts. How the naked angels am I supposed to clear that in the final 30 minutes. When they told me I had 10 misloads and asked me to sign, I about slapped that sheet to the fours winds. in the end, I never signed

SolidWoodPanel

Probably the Greatest American Alive
What is your point?
Are you saying it is hard to load boxes onto shelves in a Car designed to hold boxes?
It's more like arranging the black and white pepper flakes into a jar.
Are you saying it's hard to drive a car, stop and walk up to a stranger's door? I get there are friend'ed up loads, but I guarantee more loaders would rather be drivers, than drivers would want to load, for the same pay rate.
You're just an angry, dusty gaggle of shriveled balls and overgrown pubes. You've never been cool. Just ask that miserable wife of yours and the children she provided you with.

Maple Grove MN Driver

Cocaine Mang!
It's more like arranging the black and white pepper flakes into a jar.
Are you saying it's hard to drive a car, stop and walk up to a stranger's door? I get there are friend'ed up loads, but I guarantee more loaders would rather be drivers, than drivers would want to load, for the same pay rate.
You're just an angry, dusty gaggle of shriveled balls and overgrown pubes. You've never been cool. Just ask that miserable wife of yours and the children she provided you with.

You are making a lot of assumptions.
Try to actually do your job the way it is suppose to be done and get back to us.

wayfair

swollen member
Sounds like service failures and you could be looking to apply at FedEx in your future. Plus the fatigue issue and having more accidents and injuries.
Sounds like service failures and you could be looking to apply at FedEx in your future. Plus the fatigue issue and having more accidents and injuries.
lol olololol buhaaahaaahaaaahaaa
I make this company money. Pick it up boy...

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

terrible days sound like longer hours. I got time. Time=$ sometimes $ X 1\2 for a lil bit

There is more to life than money.

As long as run straight air and then follow Orion the onus would be on them to fix the load quality.

twoweeled

I get close to 5 and its still not enough. Drivers don't seem to understand that preload is not given enough time to do a good job.

Some of us realized it. What I did know; was blaming the preloader for a bad load and the preloader getting pissed off at the driver, was ingenious of management and stupid of us hourly. This was UPS's way of pitting us against each other and letting the company off the hook for crap time allowances. We all know time allowances are BS. Just plain BS!! No other word for it. Time allowances are not meant to be fair. Time allowances are meant to pressure us all TO GO FASTER!! Is there anyone employed here for more than a couple of years that doesn't know that?? Most times, that preloader is doing as good a job as he can with the time given. Preloader keep in mind, if you give your driver a bad load, it really makes for A CRAP DAY TO AN EXTREME at times. Do the best you can. Talk it over between you two. BUT DO NOT ALLOW THIS FREAKIN COMPANY TO PIT US AGAINST EACH OTHER. Oldest trick in the book;
Divide and conquer.

Coming from a preloader. I know how much it means to the drivers to have good loads. I have been hin for hin order for over a year now and constant walkways. In the hub I worked at, that isn’t ok. They pushed our start times back a lot and we have no where near enough time to load the cars. My supervisor literally throws packages into drivers cars and say “:censored2: the drivers, they signed up for it. My number is more important” and her advice to make me go faster is to “stop writing on package, put packages in less order, and never move a package when it’s in the car”

They do this to us constantly, care less and less about our quality and seeing some of the load quality pictures it’s just sad the company is only concerned for its own shift and not be shift after it.

lolbr

Last three days. Same preloader for over a year, and like this every day. He's been on preload for over 5 years and one of "the best" loaders on the line according to supervisors.
u1.jpg
u2.jpg
u3.jpg