Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Love her...
carmen-electra-2014-revolver-golden-gods-awards-in-los-angeles_1.jpg

twoweeled

This is my load seriously every day. When it DOESNT look like this everyday I’m surprised.
If your production isn't suffering than why is anyone going to concern themselves your load? Let your production reflect the load. You'll go through a couple of talks with management. You'll get promises and possibly temporary fixes. When the load goes bad again, so does your load. Your management will go from talks and promises to threats. Continue on with reflecting your production according to the load. They will eventually shift the focus to the loader when they don't get results from you.
If you're keeping production up, nothing will change. Your fault at that point.

lolbr

Do the loaders go in through the cab to load air once the rest of the cargo area is bricked out? Your DM doesn’t seem too bright.
No. It gets tossed on the back somewhere. Could be mixed in RDL/RDR or on the 6000 or 8000 shelf. Sometimes just tossed up the middle.

Works out great, especially on the "Doors Down" days where they try to have all the cars "loaded" and back doors closed before driver start time.

Rack em

Made the Podium
No. It gets tossed on the back somewhere. Could be mixed in RDL/RDR or on the 6000 or 8000 shelf. Sometimes just tossed up the middle.

Works out great, especially on the "Doors Down" days where they try to have all the cars "loaded" and back doors closed before driver start time.
Found a NDA today spa'd to the 1000 shelf tucked in the RDR spot. Would have been looking all over for it if I hadn't seen it earlier. Gosh darn preloaders!

DeliveryMachine

All tires get loaded together whether it’s 1 stop or several, why bother separating them? Tossed in the middle so they all roll up to the bulkhead door and prevent it from opening...thanks preload

Maple Grove MN Driver

Cocaine Mang!
Thanks Pre Load for being so terrible at your jobs.

You all have the toughest pull in the building apparently.

I say PTers should not be in the Union.

Minimum wage and no benefits fits the job