Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
zKK8O5.gif
I'm very proud of these, especially the sign.

specter208

I like the modules. They have old fashioned rollers instead of the belt. A lot less pressure to move quickly and compromise load quality.

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
COME ON PRELOAD ITS ONLY MONDAY , if my start time is at 8:15AM I expect to be done with PCM and in my truck ready to go at 8:20AM. When preload starts being productive then so will I....strike! strike! strike!

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
COME ON PRELOAD ITS ONLY MONDAY , if my start time is at 8:15AM I expect to be done with PCM and in my truck ready to go at 8:20AM. When preload starts being productive then so will I....strike! strike! strike!
Rolling a handcart full of missing irregs in front of the exit, holding every driver hostage, I own this place.

Rack em

Made the Podium
Today my worthless POS preloader put a package spa'd 2800 in front of a package that was spa'd 2700!!! It cost me 2 seconds to find the correct package. LOAD QUALITY UNACCEPTABLE!!!!!

rudy5150

Management wants drivers bulking in their trucks thats why preloaders aren't given enough time to get the job done. Less preload time gets them a bigger bonus. Dont blame the preloaders blame management!

Blue belt blues

Outstanding effort preload, the way you loaded that 140 pound furniture box label down. You could have marked it with that crayon of yours, but you chose not to!

Bravo!
While I understand the strife, I must defend myself by saying I mark in SHARPIE with diligence! All post marks facing the driver and 99.9% accuracy in numerical order. We preloaders are not all created equal.
Bah humbug.

twoweeled

Management plays you guys like a couple of monkeys. Management tightens everyone's allowances. Preload is told to dump all the crap in the car at the end, or he's sent away to punch out and the sup dumps everything remaining on the slide into the car. Drivers know this. I guess the preload should just say; I refuse and do what the driver wants me to do?
The center manager and sup push allowances set for perfect loads and perfect conditions. Drivers get in their cars early and try to line things up. Cut their breaks short, and run a couple of stops to make up for it. Why don't the drivers just run the route they way it is. Go over allowed and wait till management calls them in the office to discuss it? Same exact reason the preloader does what he's told. Because he doesn't want to deal with management.
1. Driver takes the time it take to run the route correctly and goes over allowed. When talk takes place with sup, you tell him the load is bad.
2. Sup talks to preload sup about bad load. (this is sometimes where things get tricky for management). Sup tells preloader his loads suck! Loader tells sup; you tell me to clear the slide and throw everything in the car! Now the preload sup will have to start thinking. Maybe he'll stop it "FOR AWHILE". Maybe he'll dismiss the preloader earlier, AND THE PRELOAD SUP WILL CLEAR THE SLIDE AND THROW EVERYTHING IN YOUR CAR. "it probably won't get fixed, but now you've engaged management to share in the headache".
Either way, "many times" it's not the preloader's fault. We all know management is starting a fire between us, and standing back laughing as we fight against each other like a couple of brainless monkeys.
The majority of preloader could/would do a better job if they had the time to do it. We all know there are some crappy preloaders too, but the main problem is the unrealistic time allowances and production expectations. Drivers making up for time, doings things they shouldn't be doing (working off the clock and running) are equally guilty of cutting your own throats.
Management laughs at us, when we do this. Playing us like monkeys!!