BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt

Heffalump

I load 5 cars with an average of 1k packages a day (lately 1200). COMMERCIAL ROUTES. I beast my :censored2: out but I dont know how much longer my body can hold up been here 7 months thats 140,000 packages that have sifted through my hands and my loads are CLEAN but somehow I feel like this is all for not. Tell me theres light at the end of the tunnel? Is my effort recognized and I get a juice route? Or does the lazy :censored2: 3 drops down get a better work/life balance and im guaranteed to be used by the company? I need some " upliftment" here.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
I load 5 cars with an average of 1k packages a day (lately 1200). COMMERCIAL ROUTES. I beast my :censored2: out but I dont know how much longer my body can hold up been here 7 months thats 140,000 packages that have sifted through my hands and my loads are CLEAN but somehow I feel like this is all for not. Tell me theres light at the end of the tunnel? Is my effort recognized and I get a juice route? Or does the lazy :censored2: 3 drops down get a better work/life balance and im guaranteed to be used by the company? I need some " upliftment" here.

Do you understand how seniority works ?

Heffalump

Do you understand how seniority works ?
Yea, I keep hearing that but the whole hub knows about my drop! They all say its crazy how I do it. Management stays off my ass no matter what I do (egress, walking on belt, stack outs) cause they know Im clean it up! Should I purposely screw up my loads just to go on utility?

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Yea, I keep hearing that but the whole hub knows about my drop! They all say its crazy how I do it. Management stays off my ass no matter what I do (egress, walking on belt, stack outs) cause they know Im clean it up! Should I purposely screw up my loads just to go on utility?

No, just quit trying to be Superman and work like a normal human being

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
You'd crap your pants if you saw what a commercial route looks like here.