This DIAD message......

Boywondr

The truth never changes.
And the people aren't home and the package is still there the next day? We had one Post Master who had ALL UPS packages left in mail boxes brought to him. He would then call UPS and insist that the Center Manager pick them up personally-he wouldn't release them to a driver. After the center manager had to go to the post Office a couple times he let everyone know NO more mail box deliveries. On the other side of the coin I had one Post Master in a small town who would give me directions to anyone I didn't know. One of his rural carriers would even drop off a small package for me if it would fit in the mailbox and I was looking to get of early. The FedEx guy and I would take chasers off each other on occasion too. If you wanted off early you learned the last thing to do was ask for it--(they would load you down every time). It was nice to have other options.
Leaving pkgs in the mail boxes isnt an option.
It was a joke.
One lazy driver we had (until they got fired) stuffed the boxes every day one peak.
The post office pulled them out and gave them back to the driver delivering the main post office in that area the next day.

Management never said anything to the female driver for the delivered pkgs that showed up again in the system the next day. Evidently she may have worked it out off the clock.

Shift 2

Work as directed. I would've walked down every country driveway, loaded and unloaded every dock stop from the passenger side door and put my ETA at 23:59 and sent a message saying someone needs to get my airs.
I wouldn’t call I’d send message through the. They don’t pay your phone bill so they can’t tell you to use your personal phone. Or if u really wanna be a jack ass drive to a business and ask to call off there phone and if they question you tell them your working as instructed lol.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I wouldn’t call I’d send message through the. They don’t pay your phone bill so they can’t tell you to use your personal phone. Or if u really wanna be a jack ass drive to a business and ask to call off there phone and if they question you tell them your working as instructed lol.

UPS does partner with most of the major wireless carriers to offer discounts to their employees. Verizon's discount was 22% so, in a way, yeah, they are paying for your cellphone.

trickpony1

UPS does partner with most of the major wireless carriers to offer discounts to their employees.

Although less than 22%, Verizon offers a discount to Veterans so does this mean the government is partnering with Verizon and, if so, how much is the government paying Verizon?

Will I have to reenlist?

542thruNthru

German Shorthair Pointer?

George Saint Pierre.
giphy-197.gif