cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
I was sitting at a red light on the way back to the building. A drunk driver ran into the back of my PC. Center supervisor said I should have been watching my side view mirror, seen the guy approaching, realized he didn't have time to stop, and honked my horn to warn him of the impending crash. WTF? He told me they were going to judge it avoidable, I told him I would fight it to the top floor of the ivory tower. Someone up the chain told him to back off and rule it unavoidable. Nothing this company comes up with suprises me.

All you can do, Rob, is laugh at that logic.

Rack em

Made the Podium
Wow. That does not follow AT ALL logically speaking, from what I said. Please don't say that to anyone if you're involved in a crash.

Sadly though, a jury might sympathize with that drunks family and force UPS to write that check just because UPS can afford it.
I will say those exact words and when my center manager asks me why I said it, I will tell him brownIEman from the brown cafe told me to :wink-very:

brownIEman

I will say those exact words and when my center manager asks me why I said it, I will tell him brownIEman from the brown cafe told me to :wink-very:

Well,
You might get away with it one time but in my center if you've been around you could get a warning letter for the infraction of just listening to that idiot!
:wink2: