brownIEman

What you may or may not know is, @scooby0048 was in law enforcement before he came to UPS. His investigative training was most certainly more intensive and to the point than anything an OCS or higher would have to go through.

Love it, Scoob.

I was not aware of that. Now I am. Learned my one thing from today, now I'm done.

My point was center management are not trying to determine who was at fault to what degree in a crash. We are trying to determine did the driver follow the methods per his training and do everything reasonably possible to avoid a crash.

Analbumcover

ControlPkgs
:bsbullf:

So Anal Cover, you are already predicting gloom and doom for those that may work 70 hours in a week. I am sure we said disregard all the training we gave you and drive like you stole it to get everything delivered. Please stop with:bsbullf: and drive like the professional you claim to be.

Did you read the article, the police gave the driver a ticket - 'NOT UPS MANAGEMENT" - the driver did something stupid and caused an accident..not orion, not ORS..THE DRIVER DID! DEAL WITH IT!

Two sentences and I seem to have struck a nerve. Center management seems extra touchy this year. And not in the @Indecisi0n type of touchy. :happy-very:

I was not aware of that. Now I am. Learned my one thing from today, now I'm done.

My point was center management are not trying to determine who was at fault to what degree in a crash. We are trying to determine did the driver follow the methods per his training and do everything reasonably possible to avoid a crash.
But they often omit pertinent facts. Like management instructing driver to deliver in EC conditions or when the methods, in fact, cause the accident.

But they often omit pertinent facts. Like management instructing driver to deliver in EC conditions or when the methods, in fact, cause the accident.
And never look at the "what could happen" if it were done their way.

brownIEman

Not familiar with such cases. I never omitted pertinent facts. I would also suggest if someone claims following the driving methods caused them to crash they are not following the methods properly.

The Driver

I drive.
Why is it you always assume other drivers are in the wrong?

Because he’s a:

E3F15FF0-24F3-45E8-9A73-A928D541B4E8.jpeg

35years

Gravy route
29 years has shown me that the vast majority are.

Did you think to put a d-note on her drivers side window letting her know that you were parked behind her?
No, because then she would have sued UPS for me obstructing her view in her mirror...And it would then be upheld as an avoidable accident.

As to your "29 years" of experience showing you how bad other package car drivers are...My 35+ years at UPS has shown me that UPS drivers generally work far harder, more honestly and with a great deal more professionalism than either the general public or UPS management.

If you display the same type of disrespect and superior attitude towards other drivers at your center as you do on Brown Cafe, I imagine you are not respected by them at all.

Not familiar with such cases. I never omitted pertinent facts. I would also suggest if someone claims following the driving methods caused them to crash they are not following the methods properly.
You are naive to believe that the methods do not, in some cases, cause others to react in an unsafe manner. Which in some cases, cause the crash.

brownIEman

You are naive to believe that the methods do not, in some cases, cause others to react in an unsafe manner. Which in some cases, cause the crash.

Then maybe I'm naive. Or just have a bad memory because I can't remember the methods that said "make other driver around you act unsafely and cause crashes". Is that the what does it do for the 6th seeing habit?

Common guys I'm trying not be cocky and then you say stuff like this and make it nearly impossible. Are you trying to get me in trouble with @scooby0048 again?

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
This.
Investigating an accident any finding of unavoidable will be questioned. Avoidable not so much. I was grilled by the district ops manager on the head on I determined unavoidable. I stood my ground and stuck to the facts.
The reason the system is setup that way is to avoid accepting complacent non defensive driving that holds no one accountable for not doing all they can to avoid accidents caused by others.
And sets us up for the other party's lawyer to sue the crap out of us !