UPS Freight situation could have been us.

hellfire

no one considers UPS people."real" Teamsters.-BUG
I resent this comment. I try so hard to be just as much a dick as Bubble and you don’t have the decency to mention me also. How dare you! Shame!!! Shame on you and your broke ass local that sold out 100’s of thousands for Davito to have a better spot on the next slate and some feeder runs. Didn’t he have a history of appointments?
I can vouch for you

LagunaBrown

I can’t say yet. I know that his locals finances are tanking and he made a video with inaccurate information on it. I know he was swayed to promote a yes vote for specific promises. Only his people can make that decision.

Oh God, more political agenda BS. You are so full of :censored2: it’s coming out your mouth! S.O. Must love you. Seriously you will say and do anything to hype his election run. Kiss ass!
C18E43A4-EC77-4F3A-A7A4-46BE07056CEB.gif

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
S.O. Must be scared of RH. You guys talk trash on the West but all wish you had our strong language and pension.
I’m glad we don’t. How many millions has your local lost in the last 8 years? Do you want to answer or should I post the LM2?
UPS and Sanitation? Wow!! What versatility!!

LagunaBrown

I’m glad we don’t. How many millions has your local lost in the last 8 years? Do you want to answer or should I post the LM2?
UPS and Sanitation? Wow!! What versatility!!
Dude I am not here for politics like you. I am here to show people that 0-4 election losers like you @Sickofit and @Bubblehead that can’t even make an impact in your own Local come here giving bad advise to members. You guys act like you are somebody but really you are just a couple of stooges. BTW you guys are doing a great job proving my point.
B363F3C2-065B-4F89-BD40-8954ABA11D9E.gif

wide load

Dude I am not here for politics like you. I am here to show people that 0-4 election losers like you @Sickofit and @Bubblehead that can’t even make an impact in your own Local come here giving bad advise to members. You guys act like you are somebody but really you are just a couple of stooges. BTW you guys are doing a great job proving my point.
View attachment 222286
So who did Ron beat out of that seat?

wide load

View attachment 222286
You’re a local loaded with sissies.

wide load

View attachment 222286
I’m sure RH isn’t a bad guy. He’s just not a strong guy. And I’ve heard he wipes hoffas ass for him when he asks.