UPS Freight situation could have been us.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Actually I don't care that you guys purposely put them on my posts but I do think it’s idiotic that you put “creative” marks on facts and confuse members just because you don’t like that I call you out.
I rarely even read the supposed "facts" you post, as I normally glaze over from the consistent, "dickish" tone your posts exude.

Gotta believe that most us aren't rating your posts as "creative" to confuse anyone, rather because we just don't like you and because you absolutely hate it. :spank:

Last edited:

LagunaBrown

I rarely even read the supposed "facts" you post, as I normally glaze over from the consistent, "dickish" tone your posts exude.

Gotta believe that most us aren't rating your posts as "creative" to confuse anyone, rather because we just don't like you and because you absolutely hate it. :spank:
Lol. You would like to think so but we both know that’s not true. I am glad to see you guys are so preoccupied by me it means I am under your skin. The truth is you guys hate me putting you in check. Otherwise you could just hit the ignore button. The fact is you are always watching and reading and putting your little emoji charms because I am a threat to your political agendas. Carry on with your nonsense, people see it.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
Actually I don't care that you guys purposely put them on my posts but I do think it’s idiotic that you put “creative” marks on facts and confuse members just because you don’t like that I call you out. Anytime you want to play poker I am down. I don’t bluff.
It’s true you don’t bluff. But your ass will fold way before the flop but expecting to win.

LagunaBrown

Smh!! Look at this dick leak. What a sell out ass guzzler.

At first glance, I thought that was Danny DeVito....

If only he would throw Hoffa from the train???

Ron has won his Local’s election for decades now and his members trust him so he must be doing something right! Now tell me @Bubblehead and @wide load what is your combined record in your local elections? I already know it is really pathetic but since your attacking Ron you should be honest and tell everyone here. You see if your membership don’t want you or your bad advice then why should we? You are both a couple or rejects that come here to voice an agenda that fails in the real world and you can’t do what Ron does. Period. Truth hurts don’t it!

Last edited:

Future

Victory Ride
At first glance, I thought that was Danny DeVito....

If only he would throw Hoffa from the train???
Criss cross!
1E50CFFB-44DE-45D0-9FAA-DE31C95D7D38.gif

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Ron has won his Local’s election for decades now and his members trust him so he must be doing something right! Now tell me @Bubblehead and @wide load what is your combined record in your local elections? I already know it is really pathetic but since your attacking Ron you should be honest and tell everyone here. You see if your membership don’t want you or your bad advice then why should we? You are both a couple or rejects that come here to voice an agenda that fails in the real world and you can’t do what Ron does. Period. Truth hurts don’t it!
Who is we???

Seriously, you have nobody in your corner here.

In the end, all I said is that he looks like Danny DeVito and that's undeniable.
Can't be the first time that observation was made???

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
I ran for local election and lost. Wanna know what the determining factor was? Our slate at the time vocally supported Hoffa. You want to know what bad advice is? Taking the advice of someone with no balls. We were told lie after lie this entire contract.
“Vote no and we strike”
“Vote no and UPS will close”
“Vote no and everyone is getting laid off”
Well we voted no and what did we get? Another lie from Taylor “we will go back to the table with ups”
“Oopsies, I mean WE HAVE A RATIFIED CONTRACT!”
You want to throat RH that cool. But, your supplement is different that the master. Do you know what RH was promised for pushing the master down your throats? You’ll see come election time.

LagunaBrown

I ran for local election and lost. Wanna know what the determining factor was? Our slate at the time vocally supported Hoffa. You want to know what bad advice is? Taking the advice of someone with no balls. We were told lie after lie this entire contract.
“Vote no and we strike”
“Vote no and UPS will close”
“Vote no and everyone is getting laid off”
Well we voted no and what did we get? Another lie from Taylor “we will go back to the table with ups”
“Oopsies, I mean WE HAVE A RATIFIED CONTRACT!”
You want to throat RH that cool. But, your supplement is different that the master. Do you know what RH was promised for pushing the master down your throats? You’ll see come election time.
You are all talk!