UPS Freight situation could have been us.

LagunaBrown

When Laguna sits under RH drinking his hot chocolate soft serve?
26CDA8B6-B029-42A6-B6B7-52F9A55944BE.jpeg

Easy there flip floper. We all know You are the one on your knees. You will do and say anything to get off the truck. No loyalty and the biggest kiss ass sellout on Browncafe.....

Last edited:

LagunaBrown

But at least nobody has ever called us pusillanimous. (Maybe behind a keyboard, with the door locked, in moms basement) But not to our faces.
Hey big talker instead of rambling more nonsense tell everyone who got the least amount of votes in your delegate election. That’s right you did! Ha ha ha ha! I don’t even have to try to make you look stupid you are doing it to yourself! Even your members know your trash.

Last edited:

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
Hey big talker instead of rambling more nonsense tell everyone who got the least amount of votes in your delegate election. That’s right you did! Ha ha ha ha! I don’t even have to try to make you look stupid you are doing it to yourself! Even your members know your trash.
The loudest mouth. And then crept higher 6 months later. My first political run. No excuses. But the difference is, it doesn’t affect me in the least.

LagunaBrown

The loudest mouth. And then crept higher 6 months later. My first political run. No excuses. But the difference is, it doesn’t affect me in the least.
Sure it doesn’t you just went down on the winners. If you can’t beat them join them in true sellout fashion. A leopard can’t change his spots.
37B07F56-A876-4768-A481-4DD2E1B0A467.gif

F

Frankie's Friend

The winners have been Co workers for over 25 years. It’s business, not personal. Ask them if they ever had a personal issue with me?
Don't validate his childish mantra.
He snitches on his own coworkers. He's not worth your effort to answer.

F

Frankie's Friend

@wide load , the 22.4 abortion came from his local. Is there any credibility in his fraudulent rants?
It's truly beneath you.
Dust off your feet and put the child on ignore. Months of his lies breed contempt.
Let it go.

wide load

@wide load , the 22.4 abortion came from his local. Is there any credibility in his fraudulent rants?
It's truly beneath you.
Dust off your feet and put the child on ignore. Months of his lies breed contempt.
Let it go.
Omg!! Is this true?!! If so, I have even less respect for him. Which was zero to begin with.

LagunaBrown

It's truly beneath you.
Let it go.

Omg!! Is this true?!! If so, I have even less respect for him. Which was zero to begin with.
Really? It is so pathetic you guys continue to just make things up with no facts. You guys are complete turds. I see you can dish it out but can’t take it! Ha ha. Your local election results don’t lie kids, like I said not even your own members want you. It is completely obvious why.

wide load

Really? It is so pathetic you guys continue to just make things up with no facts. You guys are complete turds. I see you can dish it out but can’t take it! Ha ha. Your local election results don’t lie kids, like I said not even your own members want you. It is completely obvious why.
It all makes sense now!! 22.4s!!! Really dude?
I lost a delegates election then came in second in a local election. I didn’t sell out 100,000 full time drivers for RTW 22.4s! No wonder your scab local loves subcontractors.

F

Frankie's Friend

I lost a delegates election then came in second in a local election. I didn’t sell out 100,000 full time drivers for RTW 22.4s! No wonder your scab local loves subcontractors.
He lies constantly.

LagunaBrown

495444BE-7E19-4AAF-A18C-653923840164.gif

Lol! You guys didn’t like me calling you out on your horrible record in elections. I’m still waiting for @bubbleheads excuses. LOL! Is “creative” emoji charms and blaming me for 22.4’s all you got? Oh Wait, I see you added RTW.

Last edited:

wide load

View attachment 222149
Lol! You guys didn’t like me calling you out on your horrible record in elections. I’m still waiting for @bubbleheads excuses. LOL! Is “creative” emoji charms and blaming me for 22.4’s all you got? Oh Wait, I see you added RTW.
My one loss (and there will be more info about why soon) is not very compelling to your argument. However, what was the dudes name that RH beat out?

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Lol! You guys didn’t like me calling you out on your horrible record in elections. I’m still waiting for @bubbleheads excuses.
No need, as you wouldn't even know about my local election record, had I not posted it for you, repeatedly.
I'm fine with it and will be trying again next Fall.
LOL! Is “creative” emoji charms and blaming me for 22.4’s all you got? Oh Wait, I see you added RTW.
Nobody blamed "you" for anything other than being a dick.
They did however blame your bankrupt Local, which we don't consider you to be anything more than a unsolicited cheerleader.
I bet if Danny DeVito could get you to shut up, he would.
No way they appreciate the dim light you shine on the Western Region.
ugly_cheerleaders_23.jpg

LagunaBrown

No need, as you wouldn't even know about my local election record, had I not posted it for you, repeatedly.
I'm fine with it and will be trying again next Fall.

Nobody blamed "you" for anything other than being a dick.
They did however blame your bankrupt Local, which we don't consider you to be anything more than a unsolicited cheerleader.
I bet if Danny DeVito could get you to shut up, he would.
No way they appreciate the dim light you shine on the Western Region.
ugly_cheerleaders_23.jpg
The only dick is you. You keep losing local elections and giving bad information to people here. For example our Local has never ever been bankrupt. You know there would be paperwork to support your case if they had. Seriously man you guys are a joke.

wide load

The only dick is you.
I resent this comment. I try so hard to be just as much a dick as Bubble and you don’t have the decency to mention me also. How dare you! Shame!!! Shame on you and your broke ass local that sold out 100’s of thousands for Davito to have a better spot on the next slate and some feeder runs. Didn’t he have a history of appointments?

F

Frankie's Friend

I resent this comment. I try so hard to be just as much a dick as Bubble and you don’t have the decency to mention me also. How dare you! Shame!!! Shame on you and your broke ass local that sold out 100’s of thousands for Davito to have a better spot on the next slate and some feeder runs. Didn’t he have a history of appointments?
What did his beloved officer get for introducing the 22.4 concession as a viable option early this summer?

He can run his mouth about other people who have to fight the odds in elections but lying about other union brothers of whom he isnt worthy to carry their lunch pails is telling.

Liar liar pants on fire?
How fitting for a west coast juvenile.

wide load

What did his beloved officer get for introducing the 22.4 concession as a viable option early this summer?

He can run his mouth about other people who have to fight the odds in elections but lying about other union brothers of whom he isnt worthy to carry their lunch pails is telling.

Liar liar pants on fire?
How fitting for a west coast juvenile.
That dude is a sucker. RH is moving up the next IBT slate and a bunch of feeder runs through his building. All he had to do is promote a yes.