Will the trickle down economics actually work?

Faceplanted

Did you read over this part?

Remember, this was written in the 1700's....
The 1st and 2nd amendment were written to prevent "this" from happening.

The constitution was written in the 1700s.... true. It doesn't take away from all the freedoms it "guarantees" us

I find it funny that the same people who usually don't like the second amendment because it was written before assault weapons and 50 cal guns, are the same ones that think that this same old piece of paper from the 1700s should still protect free speech on the internet.... ak47s were not around in 1799, just like the Internet was not around in 1779.

The way I look at these tax breaks is, the more the merrier

We all know corporations are going to :censored2: the working man, at least with this new tax plan I'm personally gonna see more a year of my money. Call me greedy, but at the end of the day I'm concerned about my household.

The national debt will raise reguardless, I would rather see the working man/middle class see more $$ in their pockets, than the last tax plan we were using.

All I'm saying is let's wait and see what happens. Concerning growth and debt. As of now this is uncharted territory. No historical stats are applicable to today's world.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture

The constitution was written in the 1700s.... true. It doesn't take away from all the freedoms it "guarantees" us

I find it funny that the same people who usually don't like the second amendment because it was written before assault weapons and 50 cal guns, are the same ones that think that this same old piece of paper from the 1700s should still protect free speech on the internet.... ak47s were not around in 1799, just like the Internet was not around in 1779.

We all know corporations are going to :censored2: the working man, at least with this new tax plan I'm personally gonna see more a year of my money. Call me greedy, but at the end of the day I'm concerned about my household.

The national debt will raise reguardless, I would rather see the working man/middle class see more $$ in their pockets, than the last tax plan we were using.

All I'm saying is let's wait and see what happens. Concerning growth and debt. As of now this is uncharted territory. No historical stats are applicable to today's world.
I was referring to the quote from the Scottish Judge/Lawyer who wrote the quote in the 1700's?

Alexander Fraser Tytler, Lord Woodhouselee - Wikipedia

Not sure I completely agree, but that is OK.

I tend to look beyond my immediate needs, while looking ahead in terror to what my children and grandchildren will endure when I am long gone?

Faceplanted

I was referring to the quote from the Scottish Judge/Lawyer who wrote the quote in the 1700's?

Alexander Fraser Tytler, Lord Woodhouselee - Wikipedia

Not sure I completely agree, but that is OK.

I tend to look beyond my immediate needs, while looking ahead in terror to what my children and grandchildren will endure when I am long gone?
Too many cups of drink, I misread where you were coming from

Iv given up on this whole national debt and just fell into the comfort of fiat currently and the fact that the debt is honestly nothing but a number. The banking cartels aka the builderburgs and rothchilds will continue to bleed the middle class dry no matter who is the president.

Cheers brother!

Brown echo

If u are not alive than for sure truth is not real

Brown echo

pic_101.jpg

Faceplanted

Not sure we'll be saving anything with the way things are skewed to the supply siders. Another crack at voodoo economics.
That's like... your opinion man

I have been "saving" in my real estate investments more this year than I can remember

I have been "saving" with the massive increase in the stock market

I will also "save" with the tax reform in my personal situation

This year has been great for me. For one reason or another (the real cause is all debatable)

Faceplanted

JFK was the pioneer .
Thus why he was killed

Massive changes

Speeches about the "secret society's"

I don't see parties, I see people and what they stand for

It's crazy how things have changed. JFK
had had very "republican" ideas

The democrats formed the kkk.

Yet now the republicans are racists who support the 1%

Obama was very pro union and pro freedom, yet unions got weaker, an American citizen got assainated by a drone attack with no due process, whistle blowers faced the harshest penalties ever and the race devide grew bigger. Seems the change was not the one many signed up for.

Last edited:

Faceplanted

Every post is gold. Keep the coming brother

Fun fact, how many people were actually on attendance to vote for the fed reserve?

Another fun fact, how many people died on the titanic who were anti fed reserve/banking cartel?

How many banking cartel misses their trip on the titanic last minute? These people who missed the boat are the ones running things now... very odd

Last edited:

Brown echo

Every post is gold. Keep the coming brother

Fun fact, how many people were actually on attendance to vote for the fed reserve?

Another fun fact, how many people died on the titanic who were anti fed reserve/banking cartel?

How many banking cartel misses their trip on the titanic last minute? These people who missed the boat are the ones running things now... very odd