Will the trickle down economics actually work?

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Lots of hub capacity upgrades in my area will be in next year. I don't know if this will help on the package side or not but it should make capacity at other, smaller hubs easier to run.

Atlanta's new hub which is very large
Jacksonville expansion
Whites Creek expansion

I think Louisville Centennial and Lexington KY are still expanding as well. Greensboro NC is supposed to start their expansion in the near future unless plans have changed.
Yes but we are playing catch up still.

Volume will be up another 10-20% next peak.

Faceplanted

You may want to read up on this subject before throwing out quotes. The parties of the 1860's aren't the same parties they are today... At that time you also had Southern Democrats and Liberal Republican's and this was just a few years after the Whig party disbanded.
Is my statement wrong?

What about Harriet Tubman... a gun wielding republican.... what what?

bbsam

Staff member
IMG_0504.JPG

I'm guessing it won't change with the republicans in office.

Rick Ross

I'm into distribution!!
Is my statement wrong?

What about Harriet Tubman... a gun wielding republican.... what what?

Do you think it was rare for a person in the 1800's to carry a gun? Especially a person who was a Union Army spy?

Do you think the republican party of that era is the same republican party you belong to today?

Rick Ross

I'm into distribution!!
So was Robert Byrd a democrat or whig?

He was a democrat who apologized many times for the mistakes he made. I don't know if the apology was for real or to be reelected but he made it.

If I wanted to name racist or bigoted Republican's I could start with Roy Moore and Trump...there are dip:censored2: on both sides.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
That's more isolationist thinking. Can you imagine what China and other holders of American debt would do?!

I don't see how eliminating the fed is necessarily isolationist. Fed policies have been driving down the value of the dollar, I would think all holders of the US's debt would love to see the fed abolished, except, of course, the fed. You can't talk seriously about eliminating/reducing national debt and strengthening the economy without at least considering a massive restructuring of the banking system.

floridays

He was a democrat who apologized many times for the mistakes he made. I don't know if the apology was for real or to be reelected but he made it.

If I wanted to name racist or bigoted Republican's I could start with Roy Moore and Trump...there are dip:censored2: on both sides.
Correct, there are dip :censored2:s on both sides, however thank the republicans that the Civil Rights Act of 1964 passed, 21 of 27 nay votes were cast by democrats.

bbsam

Staff member
I don't see how eliminating the fed is necessarily isolationist. Fed policies have been driving down the value of the dollar, I would think all holders of the US's debt would love to see the fed abolished, except, of course, the fed. You can't talk seriously about eliminating/reducing national debt and strengthening the economy without at least considering a massive restructuring of the banking system.
Because the Fed controls monetary value. As terrible as that sounds, China banks on that (pun intended).

We accuse China of currency manipulation but what they do is really just looking out for their investments. Without the fed controlling inflation, China could easily get paid back its principal and screwed out of billions if not trillions in interest. What's wrong with that? Everything to a capitalist.

DOK

didn't work last time. the cap is just widening between the rich and poor and the middle class continues to shrink.

learn from past history. it will be bloody some day in the future. feel bad for my children and grandchildren.

Aren’t there some employers who are already raising their employees hourly rates and giving out bonuses on news of the knew tax plan? Thought I read that somewhere.