Will UPS Bend Hoffa Over like in 2013?

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
`
But, every contract he has lead. Has been a UPS favored contract. I'm not as optimistic. With another fail on the way
I guess its easy for me to be laid back and look at it from a different angle because I am not in the trenches . But , solidarity is still what wins good contracts . Hoffa needs to see it , not just the company . Nothing brings people together like having a common enemy .

dudebro

He would have been covered under COBRA even if he did not cross.
I wonder why that didn't come up back then. Makes sense, that was basically what the letters I got when my wife's hospital closed said. In 2018, with Teamsters covered under Teamcare, would this even come up?

BigBrown87

If it’s brown, it’s going down
No troll here fella, you’re just a crybaby. Go find another job that pays 90k to 110k without a degree.
So you think the work environment has favored us? We’re the hell have you been the last 4 years. Not a cry baby just know that things have gotten worse, and I can get another job at 100k it’s called an electrician idiot.

babboo25

Banned
So you think the work environment has favored us? We’re the hell have you been the last 4 years. Not a cry baby just know that things have gotten worse, and I can get another job at 100k it’s called an electrician idiot.
So you’re an electrician too? Why did you go to school to be an electrician but you’re driving and complaining in a ups truck everyday? Tard

BigBrown87

So you’re an electrician too? Why did you go to school to be an electrician but you’re driving and complaining in a ups truck everyday? Tard
Didn’t go to school to be an electrician, my dad owns his own company and you don’t need to go to school where I live. I can tell your just a waste of space so see ya mother******.

babboo25

Banned
You have the option to cross the picket line. Sounds like you would.
Wrong, seems to be a lot of chatroom tough guys(and electricians) pounding their chest about a strike on here. This is the profession we chose, don’t strike just because you hate your job or the company you work for. Go work for daddy’s “electrical” company down in the holler.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Wrong, seems to be a lot of chatroom tough guys(and electricians) pounding their chest about a strike on here. This is the profession we chose, don’t strike just because you hate your job or the company you work for. Go work for daddy’s “electrical” company down in the holler.

Hour Over alter ego ^^^^^

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
Do you know why someone would strike? After this last year, I would strike UPS if they forgot to paper towels in the bathroom. The ideals of “you’ll take what we give you” died in the 50’s. You’d understand if you were an hourly.

babboo25

Banned
Do you know why someone would strike? After this last year, I would strike UPS if they forgot to paper towels in the bathroom. The ideals of “you’ll take what we give you” died in the 50’s. You’d understand if you were an hourly.
I’ve been an hourly for 22 years, bunch of whiners.

BigBrown87

Don’t live in the holler dumb***. You sound like a cross over when we do strike, I’m sure your fellow employee will welcome you back with open arms when it’s all said and done. Hey maybe you can call them cry babies and see how they throw you out of the union after the strike is done. Hopefully we do strike so everyone can see your true inner self SCAB

babboo25

Banned
Don’t live in the holler dumb***. You sound like a cross over when we do strike, I’m sure your fellow employee will welcome you back with open arms when it’s all said and done. Hey maybe you can call them cry babies and see how they throw you out of the union after the strike is done. Hopefully we do strike so everyone can see your true inner self SCAB
Hillbilly crybaby go work for DADDY. Boo hoo i gotta work for my $$$$, BOO HOO HOO

Two Tokes

Give it to me Baby
I'll break this to you as gently as possible. "Maybe, just maybe" your fellow RETIRED drivers will care about you but I guarantee the Company, the Union and those still working will forget about you the second you walk out the door. Just a fact of life.
Same can be said if you go out on Comp or get fired people forget about you really fast.