Will UPS Bend Hoffa Over like in 2013?

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
Yes, you know teamster history and you sound like a trucker but you're not a ups employee so quit trolling us like you are one.
Lmfao. What in the world makes you think I’m not a ups employee? Once again, your ignorance clouds your mind. Just because you’re a fly off the handle emotionally charged being, doesn’t change my validity as to what or who I am. There is dozens of people on here that know me off screen. I don’t need validation from an angry person like you.

542thruNthru

Not buying what you're selling.

Yes, you know teamster history and you sound like a trucker but you're not a ups employee so quit trolling us like you are one.

Lmfao. What in the world makes you think I’m not a ups employee? Once again, your ignorance clouds your mind. Just because you’re a fly off the handle emotionally charged being, doesn’t change my validity as to what or who I am. There is dozens of people on here that know me off screen. I don’t need validation from an angry person like you.

4F3A6EFB-4F07-4CCE-A0D4-E1B3F2DD88CD.jpeg

@Gumby

Ms.PacMan

Haven't seen anyone vouch for you yet.

And you trying to paint a picture of me being some emotional little woman is as off base as your surprise that I am and there are female drivers - it's as if you dont work for UPS or know what women who do work for UPS as drivers are like.

My guess is that you're some two bit BA for school bus drivers (who work in a barn) who are mostly older, whiny women. You hear about all the UPS grievances at your local and hope to move up someday. You found Brown Cafe when teamster.net closed the forums.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
If you ever met him and know all the hard work he does for the members of Local 25 and UPS as a whole before he was fired from package division director you wouldn't say he sucks.
So is he going to be representing local 25 and the joint council at the national negotiations???? Talk about Awkward....