Will UPS Bend Hoffa Over like in 2013?

542thruNthru

I'm afraid almost half my building would cross in a strike. So many live paycheck to paycheck here. Hell some have already said they'd cross. It's sad really.

Observer

I don't believe there will be a strike - the competition would just love that. Maybe one of these days Hoffa will resign - he is grossly overpaid for what we get in return. The talks for the next contract should have already been started. Picking dates to meet? REALLY - what a big waste of time. No mention of pension issues - that is a big problem. Hold on tight it's going to be a bumpy ride in August! Look at what the poor mechanics have had to deal with.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I don't believe there will be a strike - the competition would just love that. Maybe one of these days Hoffa will resign - he is grossly overpaid for what we get in return. The talks for the next contract should have already been started. Picking dates to meet? REALLY - what a big waste of time. No mention of pension issues - that is a big problem. Hold on tight it's going to be a bumpy ride in August! Look at what the poor mechanics have had to deal with.

Before you start a GoFundMe page you should know that the mechanic in my center makes more than I do.