Word is 70 hours and Sunday delivery

Feederquacker

You know what's making me laugh So hard right now. He is flipping out about how we have no idea what we are talking about and is probably researching the regs right now fuming. He will realize we are right and go radio silence feeling like a idiot.:)
I know the :censored2:ing rules
Umm yes I do. Myself and many others worked over 60 hours but peak. You haven't a :censored2:ing clue about anything. Do you even drive?
Do you know the DOT rules? I think not.

You know what's making me laugh So hard right now. He is flipping out about how we have no idea what we are talking about and is probably researching the regs right now fuming. He will realize we are right and go radio silence feeling like a idiot.:)

Why? I can read. It doesn’t take much to understand the hours of service regulations. Or even much effort to find them. Maybe you should try it before you go off trying to sound like a tough guy. You really just sound like a troll.

Regulations Section

There.... I did the work for you.

MangoMango

Because supplemental carve-outs from the national contract are rare, and typically limited to strong Union locals/regions. Down here in Right To Work country, it's pretty much a foregone conclusion that none of that stuff you enjoy as a member of 177 will apply where I am.
And this is why you don't vote Republican if you are in a union. Republicans are ANTI-union.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Agreed.
Hell, with the short haul exception you guys can technically work 16 hour days. Ridiculous.
That will be next.... there should be a exception put in for delivery drivers delivering parcels locally... wouldn’t that be something the teamsters in Washington could get involved in start lobbying the DOT??

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Ok Feeley....
6A72272F-8B8C-4DE0-9535-FE88291A79FB.jpeg