Wow ORION really is that bad

Over 70

I rode with a sup to learn a new route a few days ago and they constantly had me not follow ORION because they wanted to be done sooner!

dookie stain

Cornfed whiteboy
IMG_5169.JPG
Still haven't followed it....

Johney

There's something up. I haven't seen a 1 hour plus under allowed in years and that includes the young runners.
It's the BOG man! Some center so small they have all but forgotten it in the big house. Where Unicorns and butterflies roam,cars are loaded stop by stop by elves and everyday is an 8 hour request. Drivers are so laid back that some I hear don't even look before crossing the street.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
It's the BOG man! Some center so small they have all but forgotten it in the big house. Where Unicorns and butterflies roam,cars are loaded stop by stop by elves and everyday is an 8 hour request. Drivers are so laid back that some I hear don't even look before crossing the street.
My center is smaller than his and full of runners. We have maybe 3-4 guys that run scratch

Star B

White Lightening
statistical anomaly....

It is like the days when I run a route 200% according to the computer. It's just the computer is stupid and can't figure out a right way to run the super-rural route.

there is something up brownslave!!!!!! we need to be ready.

the original delusional ORION creators claim that Phase 1 was a success (saved over 400 million $$$$$ in fuel costs in 2016) and are now transitioning to Phase 2 to save millions $$$$ more. we drivers haven't seen the overall negative effect nor the consequences of 100% non compliance with ORION Phase 1 yet but Phase 2 is coming to every center sooner than we think, successful or not in Phase 1!!!!

while the corporate goons will not say, they are demonstrating with phase 1 (successful or not from our perspective) that service is no longer the priority and customer refunds from missed service commitments are a drop in the bucket compared to the future projected fuel savings costs with full 100% implementation/compliance with ORION Phase 2. Abney and his cronies will be forced to rewrite the Policy Book on service commitments soon and UPS will never be the same when it comes to service. if we drivers all over this country want proof as to what has now taken priority over service ask around to see how many drivers are receiving warning letters now for missed service on airs while following ORION? You won't find any!!!! we get a warning letter for missed airs no one will follow ORION, at least for now but that will change.

for the first time since 1907 service will take a back seat to fuel cost savings. in 2016 the total decreased fuel expense was $461 million. (page 43 -2016 UPS Annual Report) but NO WHERE in the UPS 2016 Annual Report, along with all of the other financial statistical data, was there ever any mention of the total losses due to refunds to customers for missed service commitments. this was done intentionally so that we drivers, who have been beaten up for service failures for decades now, will still be made aware that service is our slogan but service failures will no longer cost us our jobs like in the past, but will now be replaced by a new element, a new fuel "savior" called ORION. and if we drivers think that our jobs and our futures were threatened when we missed service on airs before better think twice when we do not comply with ORION 100%.

our group has just one more hurdle to complete our defense against any future threats of job termination when we cannot attain 100% ORION compliance.

once again PATIENCE !

vvv

there is something up brownslave!!!!!! we need to be ready.

the original delusional ORION creators claim that Phase 1 was a success (saved over 400 million $$$$$ in fuel costs in 2016) and are now transitioning to Phase 2 to save millions $$$$ more. we drivers haven't seen the overall negative effect nor the consequences of 100% non compliance with ORION Phase 1 yet but Phase 2 is coming to every center sooner than we think, successful or not in Phase 1!!!!

while the corporate goons will not say, they are demonstrating with phase 1 (successful or not from our perspective) that service is no longer the priority and customer refunds from missed service commitments are a drop in the bucket compared to the future projected fuel savings costs with full 100% implementation/compliance with ORION Phase 2. Abney and his cronies will be forced to rewrite the Policy Book on service commitments soon and UPS will never be the same when it comes to service. if we drivers all over this country want proof as to what has now taken priority over service ask around to see how many drivers are receiving warning letters now for missed service on airs while following ORION? You won't find any!!!! we get a warning letter for missed airs no one will follow ORION, at least for now but that will change.

for the first time since 1907 service will take a back seat to fuel cost savings. in 2016 the total decreased fuel expense was $461 million. (page 43 -2016 UPS Annual Report) but NO WHERE in the UPS 2016 Annual Report, along with all of the other financial statistical data, was there ever any mention of the total losses due to refunds to customers for missed service commitments. this was done intentionally so that we drivers, who have been beaten up for service failures for decades now, will still be made aware that service is our slogan but service failures will no longer cost us our jobs like in the past, but will now be replaced by a new element, a new fuel "savior" called ORION. and if we drivers think that our jobs and our futures were threatened when we missed service on airs before better think twice when we do not comply with ORION 100%.

our group has just one more hurdle to complete our defense against any future threats of job termination when we cannot attain 100% ORION compliance.

once again PATIENCE !
Oh God help us.......you are back with more of this crap??

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Why do you automatically assume "there's something up"?
Because like I said no one runs scratch anymore. I looked at our sheet from yesterday. We had 3 drivers under allowed. Two less than .3 clicks under and 1 just about an hour under.

Everyone else was pushing almost an hour over.

Trackless in brown

Because like I said no one runs scratch anymore. I looked at our sheet from yesterday. We had 3 drivers under allowed. Two less than .3 clicks under and 1 just about an hour under.

Everyone else was pushing almost an hour over.
Actually guys who have large pickups in berthas after running a full route will look great on paper ....your there for 10 minutes and pickup say 1000 or 1500 packages you can be like 2 hour under....what a joke