542thruNthru

Lol they have not hired new people. We are extremely short staffed. They cut our hours by 3-4 hours a week.

Im confused. You're short staffed and were working 3-4 more hours a week. Now you get paid more and are working less even though you are short staffed. How is that possible? Are supes working?

W

What The Hawk?

Im confused. You're short staffed and were working 3-4 more hours a week. Now you get paid more and are working less even though you are short staffed. How is that possible? Are supes working?
YES. sups are working all the time and our shop stewards do nothing. There's no help for my center.

W

What The Hawk?

YES. sups are working all the time and our shop stewards do nothing. There's no help for my center.
Also we're doing like 4-5 trucks a person on Mondays and Saturdays. Then Tuesday - Friday we have 1 on two trucks, 1 on 3-4 trucks. Sups usually splitting, we had a sup loading trucks the entire shift today. They claimed he was "in training". When we have rollers set up we let that back up cause we have nobody to load the trucks and then send someone so the other spot gets backed up. It's a sh**hole everyday.

542thruNthru

You don't file grievances? You don't need your shop steward to file. If supervisors are working you should file every time. It's the only way it will change. If you don't want yo hassle with it then you and your co-workers only have yourselves to blame.

W

What The Hawk?

You don't file grievances? You don't need your shop steward to file. If supervisors are working you should file every time. It's the only way it will change. If you don't want yo hassle with it then you and your co-workers only have yourselves to blame.
We do talk to our union rep about it but he does nothing either he's the one who determines what we can file a grievance for and he usually says that we can't. Lol so I give up! What can I do!?

T

thisjobaintforeverybody

Lol it's because it's literally been in every thread I or Ron had been commenting on. Just leave the drama off air or in a PM.

No idea what your talking about ... and I wasn't bringing drama just asking you a question. But I see how it's going to be!!

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
We do talk to our union rep about it but he does nothing either he's the one who determines what we can file a grievance for and he usually says that we can't. Lol so I give up! What can I do!?
No he does not determine what you can file on.

For one you should probably go to a few union meetings and figure out your rights

542thruNthru

Your BA doesn't determine what you can file a grievance on, the contract does that. Fill out the grievance and hand it to your ba. If he refuses it, come back on here and ask how to file a NLRB charge. I'm sure there are quite a few people on here that could help you with that easily.

@Bubblehead
@BigUnionGuy
@Mugarolla
@Inthegame
To name just a few.

W

What The Hawk?

No he does not determine what you can file on.

For one you should probably go to a few union meetings and figure out your rights
Someone told me he's the one who decides. Can anybody at my center tell me something that's true? My goodness.