W

What The Hawk?

Your BA doesn't determine what you can file a grievance on, the contract does that. Fill out the grievance and hand it to your ba. If he refuses it, come back on here and ask how to file a NLRB charge. I'm sure there are quite a few people on here that could help you with that easily.

@Bubblehead
@BigUnionGuy
@Mugarolla
@Inthegame
To name just a few.
Okay cool. They'e going to hate me. I can file a grievance for many things they'e doing.

W

What The Hawk?

You know, sweetie? I was merely pointing out that you haven't been around long enough to have learned all the politics of the job.

So, shut it.
No you weren't. You didn't point out a :censored2:ing thing. You called me a newbie. You didnt say anything else so dont be making an excuse. Stop replying to me. You and everyone else who likes to pick on people here should put me on ignore. It'd be better that way.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
No you weren't. You didn't point out a :censored2:ing thing. You called me a newbie. You didnt say anything else so dont be making an excuse. Stop replying to me. You and everyone else who likes to pick on people here should put me on ignore. It'd be better that way.
You have a serious chip on your shoulder that is not going to serve you well in life.

W

What The Hawk?

Truthfully you shouldn’t have too. He/she isn’t doing their job and that needs to be addressed.
Got two shop stewards. One is a crybaby, the other a snitch. The BA either isn't doing anything or my shop steward is lying to us and isn't really going to the BA.

542thruNthru

Truthfully you shouldn’t have too. He/she isn’t doing their job and that needs to be addressed.

To be honest I don't think any of them have even talk to their ba. I can't imagine one local wanting to open themselves up to such an easy lawsuit over such a little grievance.

But I've been wrong before. I thought @Future was a woman and couldn't understand why she kept rebuffing my advances. ;)