Coldworld

60 months and counting
Yes sir. It has an inspection mode that is way easier to navigate than the hours log on the IVIS.
So this is probably what the gypos will go to next year when paper logs are history... I don’t see them spending the money on something like a Qualcomm

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
Honestly, it just shows the disconnect between hard working people and the soft handed report givers in Atlanta.

It's been awhile since I mentioned it
I.E. SUCKS

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Honestly, it just shows the disconnect between hard working people and the soft handed report givers in Atlanta.

It's been awhile since I mentioned it
I.E. SUCKS
Preach the truth brother heffernan!!! Fortunately for you and I our peak will be pretty easy compared to the package folks....guys should not be rolling back at 10 pm...fedex, the usps, or local carriers aren’t out there til 10... it’s only ups, and it’s totally unacceptable any time of year... it’s just shows their totally lack of planning and real world understanding of anything business related...

Last edited:

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
It's like we are going backwards.
Preach the truth brother heffernan!!! Fortunately for you and I out peak will be pretty easy compared to the package folks....guys should not be rolling back at 10 pm...fedex, the usps, or local carriers aren’t out there til 10... it’s only ups, and it’s totally unacceptable any time of year... it’s just shows their totally lack of planning and real world understanding of anything business related...

It also scares other delivery drivers. If the Teamsters allow the UPS drivers to do 70, all those other non-union delivery service providers are screwed. We're suppose to pace the field, not be on the sidelines broken down.

Plus if UPS is quick to pay every driver OT for 8 hours on Saturday, they had plenty of money to fill the roster up in October. They tried to outsmart themselves and got burnt.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Watch the lawyers get involved once accidents start happening.
Watch the lawyers get involved once accidents start happening.
UPS has a high accident and injury rate and nothing happens now so I doubt a few hundred more accidents even make a difference to ups....it’s a hell of a lot better than to be on the national news for missing millions of pkgs and ruining everybody’s Christmas...

E

el blanco

UPS has a high accident and injury rate and nothing happens now so I doubt a few hundred more accidents even make a difference to ups....it’s a hell of a lot better than to be on the national news for missing millions of pkgs and ruining everybody’s Christmas...

Johnny must get that newest game..

542thruNthru

Well it happen and as of right now I know of 20 drivers that will be sick Saturday. Wonder how that will be addressed by management.
20171201_152513.jpg

Bratty Brown

We Want Beer
I.E. SUCKS
At our local SoCal hub, one of our I.E. guys had a heart attack in the office and was taken away in an ambulance. He's been involved in PEAK planning for the last 3 years. Our hub hit the sh1tstorm on Monday night, I think the stress of seeing that must have been tough on him. I hear he's doing ok.