542thruNthru

Wow.

You gotta be low on the Totem Pole.... to be driving a rental.

Just say'n dude.

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Damn! @Turdferguson He just said "take a picture of this BUG B*!"

Dracula

Package Car is cake compared to this...
@Brownslave688

You were right, I was wrong. I finally got ahold of my BA this morning. He pointed me towards this part of the DOT website (in blue),

IMG_1395.PNG

stating the situation you described. He said he didn't understand why management would let them do it, because the whole reason for the 8/70 schedule is to get a 6 day week out of the drivers.

It still doesn't seem like a very wise or safe thing to do. When I work a 14 hour day in feeders, I'm exhausted at the end of the day. But five, 14 hour days in a row in package car, even with a helper? :censored2: that.

Anyway, it seemed wrong not to admit I was wrong. At least now I know.

ManInBrown

We were informed Thursday that our building was moved to 70. No forced 6th punch. 14 hour rule still stands, so basically all it does is you don’t run out of hours Friday. Nothing else is affected. I’m home enjoying my weekend.

Ended up working 64.5 this week. Last night I really started to feel it at about 5pm. It was borderline dangerous. I was zoning out, driving right past stops. But hey, who cares. Little Johnny needs his new iPad for Xmas and the lazy milf at home that doesn’t leave the house needs her Charmin toilet paper.