Rick Ross

I'm into distribution!!
This will be on your CDL permit test...
FB_IMG_1522950215848.jpg

barnyard

KTM rider
We had a loaner tractor or 2 that had engine brakes, none that are assigned to our center has them (we have 4 tractors at our center.)

Rick Ross

I'm into distribution!!
We had a loaner tractor or 2 that had engine brakes, none that are assigned to our center has them (we have 4 tractors at our center.)

How old are they? We used to have some International and some Sterling's that weren't equipped with engine brakes.

Rick Ross

I'm into distribution!!
2 old Internationals, an old Sterling and a newer Mack (new body style, but still has a 10-speed manual.)

The Mack should have one on the right side, usually it's really bright because the switch is worn. I think it's the top row right two switches.

Some of out international tractors had it. It was weird, we had two in a row sequentially and one had the brake and the other didn't.

Mugarolla

Light 'em up!
The Mack should have one on the right side, usually it's really bright because the switch is worn. I think it's the top row right two switches.

Some of out international tractors had it. It was weird, we had two in a row sequentially and one had the brake and they other didn't.

On the newer Macks.

20180406_005028.jpg

trickpony1

What's an 'average' trailer weight for a feeder set?

The drivers never know unless they go through the scales and, even then, they still won't know unless they are overweight which is rare.

The paperwork given to the drivers has a "per cent" shown of the capacity of the trailer.

So...your trailer(s) could be 90% full of bowling balls or 90% full of pillows. You'll never know.

It's almost as if this is done on purpose.

Kick it back.

Indecisi0n

The drivers never know unless they go through the scales and, even then, they still won't know unless they are overweight which is rare.

The paperwork given to the drivers has a "per cent" shown of the capacity of the trailer.

So...your trailer(s) could be 90% full of bowling balls or 90% full of pillows. You'll never know.

It's almost as if this is done on purpose.

Kick it back.
Copy that.