Dracula

Package Car is cake compared to this...
And I expected to be at the bottom for a bit. I am OK with it being I have the mindset that everyone needs to "pay their dues". I have mentally made my mind up and I'm gonna feeda. Buddies tell me the first thing I really need to do is get fatter to help fit in. Right now I am slim, trim and ready to win.

Have a plan for your diet when you go back. If you don't, you will get fat. I was already a healthy eater when I went back, so it wasn't an issue for me. But as a general guideline, I would count on eliminating about a 1000 calories from what you ate as a package car driver.

Either way, definitely worth it.

Johney

Have a plan for your diet when you go back. If you don't, you will get fat. I was already a healthy eater when I went back, so it wasn't an issue for me. But as a general guideline, I would count on eliminating about a 1000 calories from what you ate as a package car driver.

Either way, definitely worth it.
1000 as a general guideline? Yea, but it really depends on what his daily intake was as a p/c driver. I could consume an awesome amount of food and drink beer as a p/c driver and never gain a pound, I don't eat or drink a 1/4 of what I did in p/c and I still gained weight.

Indecisi0n

Weight isn't an issue and I am very active outside of work. That is actually one of the reasons why I am leaving PC. I am tired of getting beat up all week then sore when trying to enjoy doing my weekend activities. PC seems to be entering my home life. I am over it.

Johney

Weight isn't an issue and I am very active outside of work. That is actually one of the reasons why I am leaving PC. I am tired of getting beat up all week then sore when trying to enjoy doing my weekend activities. PC seems to be entering my home life. I am over it.
I said the same thing......order those 40's now.

oldngray

nowhere special
Many feedah drivers consider shorts to be "sissy".
FatUPS.jpg

You just gotta have a real feeder body.

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
So did you go out to test site or does dot troopers come to ups ??
Will will now need your 80 hrs training or only 40 if ups had a school ??