Dracula

Package Car is cake compared to this...
And one brief tip: nothing screams rookie more than using your fogs lights. And turn your headlights off in the yard if you're not moving. There's nothing more irritating than another driver waiting on you to back up to a door with his headlights blinding you and your mirrors.

Indecisi0n

And one brief tip: nothing screams rookie more than using your fogs lights. And turn your headlights off in the yard if you're not moving. There's nothing more irritating than another driver waiting on you to back up to a door with his headlights blinding you and your mirrors.
A vet already taught me that. Now I just need to remember they are off when I drive out of the yard. lol

retiredTxfeeder

cap'n crunch
Oh, and don't be the guy who drives around the yard with your gloves on. The guy you share tractors with will not be happy. Nothing worse than a greasy steering wheel. First thing i did when I SW and last thing when I FW is run a paper towel all around the steering wheel.

oldngray

nowhere special
Oh, and don't be the guy who drives around the yard with your gloves on. The guy you share tractors with will not be happy. Nothing worse than a greasy steering wheel. First thing i did when I SW and last thing when I FW is run a paper towel all around the steering wheel.
Febreze the seat if you have anal leakage.

silenze

Lunch is the best part of the day
I always give the seat a sniff test on the pre and post trip.
Pretty sure this is your licence plate
NY-86-Assman.jpg