Coldworld

60 months and counting
Buy three or four , guarantee if your new in feeders , you’ll loose a few when doing something ,,any one who denies it is a LIAR !!
Lol
Also go to harbor freight and buy some cheap crowbars.....another thing you will loose ... and DONT put your name on it.... if it is on your bumper and falls onto the freeway and messes someone’s car up you don’t want it being traced back to you...

Coldworld

60 months and counting
I’ve never heard of anybody driving off and losing a flash light !!

lol. lol. I must of lost a few that way. Hah hah
Many guys use headlamps which are very handy for hooking up sets and chaining in the snow.....trying to chain in the dark or holding a flashlight is nearly impossible

Coldworld

60 months and counting
I want a bubble butt not aflatfeeder butt.
Like this ???
B3C988FD-A4B1-4DBA-BB32-43251AB40FB3.jpeg

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I don’t think those umxu’s are even suppose to be going over the road more than 100 miles....lol
We pull rails close to 300, then back.
I've had quite a few recently that were sitting on one of the front chassis pins. Must have gone the whole way there, then emptied and reloaded with the box sitting on the pin.... SMH .

Gotta go to the shop and have them get a forklift and a sledgehammer to knock the pin in. Absolutely freaking ridiculous.

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
We pull rails close to 300, then back.
I've had quite a few recently that were sitting on one of the front chassis pins. Must have gone the whole way there, then emptied and reloaded with the box sitting on the pin.... SMH .

Gotta go to the shop and have them get a forklift and a sledgehammer to knock the pin in. Absolutely freaking ridiculous.
God help the guy who doesn’t ck,, then loses one ,,, would not be pretty !

jaker

trolling
A good hammer if you are doing rail pulls a lot , but you can also use it to check tires

You will be amazed some of the stuff you have to beat on

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
I got a set of headlamps from Costco because we did so much chaining and it's easier to use those in a lot of areas. Also bought those cheapo $1.99 flashlights all the time . They lasted for me but I lost more than a couple.

Years ago the company gave us those bigger yellow flashlights but drivers would "claim" they lost them and everyone was getting 2-3 a year. So they stopped that.

Carried a piece of metal bar about 18 inches long or so that i got from the scrap heap at the shop. It was better than using a truck stop bump bar that was wood and some metal on the end. Just like someone else mentioned a good metal bar or hammer comes in handy a lot. Especially on an icy night when you are trying to break up a set and the dolly is all iced up.

Dracula

Package Car is cake compared to this...
A07B3413-D523-4BB9-8983-FFB0CE8F2CD3.png
Anyone have any suggestions for a good flashlight? Buddy of mine said I need to get a small one with a powerful light for feeders. Who knew there were so many different flashlights. Go to Home Depot yesterday and there’s a bunch. Wasn’t sure which one to get

This is the one I got. Bright as hell, and has a rechargeable battery that you can charge in your tractor.