BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
I just thank God the driver is OK. This can happen to anyone of us no matter how good you are . You can't defend against a driver that just drives right into you for whatever reason. They could be avoiding another driver, be distracted , or even be having a heart attack or some other medical issue.

There was another rig involved.

He's the one on the left, down in the woods.

35295902_1710467662340520_6581980507163066368_n.jpg

Indecisi0n

I watched a guy get go frustrated trying to park that he just slammed the gas and pushed thr trailer beside him out of the way with his parking trailer. Hahah

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
From now on , there will be no posting allowed on the feedah page unless you can prove your over 200 lbs , proof will be shirtless photo to Indy

Do we really want to see that ?

35227861_10212611864633324_2715838156338364416_n.jpg

The feeder 50

No, I'm the one with the power here.

You can attest....

For quite awhile, I thought your posts were sophomoric, and void of any intelligent composition.

I was wrong.... you're one funny SOB.

-Bug-

Indecisi0n

The feeder 50

You can attest....

For quite awhile, I thought your posts were sophomoric, and void of any intelligent composition.

-Bug-
I will fight it off for as long as I can. Nothing giggling on these bones yet.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Exercise helps but diet is the real answer. I've seen a few feeder drivers drop some serious weight just by counting calories.
Exactly, don't eat more calories than you burn and you won't gain weight, basic science.
You gotta take in roughly 500 calories less than you burn everyday to lose a pound a week.

Gotta pay the price with exercise if you want to eat like a king.

ManInBrown

Anyone here work out of Willow Grove? Do you guys have one junk tractor? I’m jelly. We got all junk here. All brandy new Kenworth’s and Mack’s or International’s.

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer

The feeder 50

You can attest....

-Bug-
This is no exaggeration. That is why the life expectancy is almost 15 years less than normal. retire when you are eligible and get your life back.

It's so difficult for a feeder driver to stay in shape especially when you are working nights.You are either sleeping , working , or getting ready for work and on the weekends you are trying to catch up on rest.

Indecisi0n

This is no exaggeration. That is why the life expectancy is almost 15 years less than normal. retire when you are eligible and get your life back.

It's so difficult for a feeder driver to stay in shape especially when you are working nights.You are either sleeping , working , or getting ready for work and on the weekends you are trying to catch up on rest.
Wrong

Like mentioned above you need to just burn more than you are putting in. Eat less and go to the gym before work. It's easy but it takes dedication. I see these guys getting take out every night on meal. No wonder they are 40 pounds overweight.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
Wrong

Like mentioned above you need to just burn more than you are putting in. Eat less and go to the gym before work. It's easy but it takes dedication. I see these guys getting take out every night on meal. No wonder they are 40 pounds overweight.
Agree with everything except the part about it being easy. If it was easy everyone would do it.

Indecisi0n

Agree with everything except the part about it being easy. If it was easy everyone would do it.
All comes down to willpower. When I want something I do whatever it takes to get it done. I wanted to work for UPS and I gave it my all and became a driver. Then wanted to be a feeder driver and studied my ass off like a college kid taking the SAT's. I asked 100 questions to driver and even went as far as to have a driver show me the cab and how things worked. When it came to test time I was 100% ready. I use this with everything in my life.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
All comes down to willpower. When I want something I do whatever it takes to get it done. I wanted to work for UPS and I gave it my all and became a driver. Then wanted to be a feeder driver and studied my ass off like a college kid taking the SAT's. I asked 100 questions to driver and even went as far as to have a driver show me the cab and how things worked. When it came to test time I was 100% ready. I use this with everything in my life.
Always knew you were a hard-ass SOB :wink2: