burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
All comes down to willpower. When I want something I do whatever it takes to get it done. I wanted to work for UPS and I gave it my all and became a driver. Then wanted to be a feeder driver and studied my ass off like a college kid taking the SAT's. I asked 100 questions to driver and even went as far as to have a driver show me the cab and how things worked. When it came to test time I was 100% ready. I use this with everything in my life.

Even for butt sex

P

pickup

All comes down to willpower. When I want something I do whatever it takes to get it done. I wanted to work for UPS and I gave it my all and became a driver. Then wanted to be a feeder driver and studied my ass off like a college kid taking the SAT's. I asked 100 questions to driver and even went as far as to have a driver show me the cab and how things worked. When it came to test time I was 100% ready. I use this with everything in my life.

In fairness, all of this could be said about the men in Feeders you are comparing yourself with.

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
I feel like you were just waiting for a chance to say that....
9FB856B2-2D48-4A50-A6D6-281D4C2C15D8.gif

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
I always thought UPS should have a gym at every hub with showers , jaccuzzi , steam room etc. Not too far fetched. A lot of companies do this. Healthier employees have less medical issues and health care costs are lower.