silenze

Lunch is the best part of the day
I think some of the younger guys like to slam into it ... make everybody turn around to see the bad ass feeder driver making a bunch of noise.... and getting whiplash...lol
If you have never driven one you wouldn't understand. They are unsafe. It's like driving your crazy ex wife.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
If you have never driven one you wouldn't understand. They are unsafe. It's like driving your crazy ex wife.
I’ve driven all of them except the new Freightliner they are testing in some areas ....and I’ve seen the younger guys try slamming the kingpin with whatever tractor...

robot

Has A Large Member
How are the CNG and LNG tractors compared to the diesels? Is there less power or do the transmissions feel any different. We don't have and because we don't have room in the yard to put the pumps.

The CNG kenworthless sucks much ass. No power, transmission is slow as fug, the 277’s have lousy range and they always have some kinda weird electrical problem going on with them

Rick Ross

I'm into distribution!!
The top of the dashboard has a place for a CB radio in the freight Volvo’s

Our center borrowed a few of them for peak a few years back. They’re nice tractors

Those things pulled better than our old International tractors, I wonder why ground hasn't purchased any of them?

First time I drove one it took me 5 minutes to figure out the hood release. :)

Coldworld

60 months and counting
The top of the dashboard has a place for a CB radio in the freight Volvo’s

Our center borrowed a few of them for peak a few years back. They’re nice tractors
We had some rental Volvo’s one year and those seats were very comfortable....very nice rigs

P

pickup

Those things pulled better than our old International tractors, I wonder why ground hasn't purchased any of them?

First time I drove one it took me 5 minutes to figure out the hood release. :)

I never figured that out and took another tractor instead. How do you pop the hood on a Volvo?

King Of The Mountain

down in a holler
Wondering if any of you guys have actually been given this form when ordering uniforms or they just have you hand your supervisor what you want on the back of a trip ticket and wait for them to order the wrong size stuff.

10IkRLZ.png