oldngray

nowhere special
Come on now. You know we want a man with a little beef who can handle himself, right @Operational needs
7941425.jpg

ManInBrown

Anyone help me on this? It only happened in the very beginning of going on my own right after training. I would have trouble releasing the pin to pull off the trailer. Then I had weeks where it wouldn’t happen and now it’s happening again. So I know you have to back up on the trailer to release it, but a few nights ago I did that and it didn’t work. I asked another driver in the yard. He does the same thing and it works. Is there an extra step other than just backing up on the trailer? Are you supposed to pull the brake while backing up.

Indecisi0n

Anyone help me on this? It only happened in the very beginning of going on my own right after training. I would have trouble releasing the pin to pull off the trailer. Then I had weeks where it wouldn’t happen and now it’s happening again. So I know you have to back up on the trailer to release it, but a few nights ago I did that and it didn’t work. I asked another driver in the yard. He does the same thing and it works. Is there an extra step other than just backing up on the trailer? Are you supposed to pull the brake while backing up.
If the tractor is resting on the pin release the tractor brake (push yellow) engage the trailer brake (pull red) then tab the gas. Engage yellow before pulling pin.

ManInBrown

If the tractor is resting on the pin release the tractor brake (push yellow) engage the trailer brake (pull red) then tab the gas. Engage yellow before pulling pin.
Yeah that’s what I was doing the other night and it still didn’t work. Then the driver that helped me said engage the tractor brake before letting off the gas so that way it stays in place backed up on it