Indecisi0n

When do loads generally get sorted?Night, Preload, Twilight , Day etc? Just trying to understand the system better.

When When I bring a night load into a Hub for example, when will it get sorted?

Indecisi0n

Doesn't the seal control show that at the top?
It would depend on when it's committed unless they are forcing/pushing the work.
The seal control will tell what kind of load it is but I was under the impression that certain loads had different sort times. So for example if I bring a preload into a hub at 1700 I am sure that wouldn't get touched until preload sort like 3-4am? So I guess what I asking are what are the sort times for Night, Twilight and such?

Knothead

Yep.
The seal control will tell what kind of load it is but I was under the impression that certain loads had different sort times. So for example if I bring a preload into a hub at 1700 I am sure that wouldn't get touched until preload sort like 3-4am? So I guess what I asking are what are the sort times for Night, Twilight and such?
If it's a preload, it gets sorted on preload. If it's a night, it gets sorted at night. And so on.

The Night loads get get done during night sort. The Twilight loads get done during twilight sort. I hope this is useful information. Lol.