Rick Ross

I'm into distribution!!
Anyone else's shop mechanic act like you're taking money out of their pocket for wanting a trailer fixed before taking it out on road? I can usually find a problem in every rail trailer from a light out to brakes not adjusted or broken pin keepers.

I wouldn't take a rail trailer unless absolutely necessary....I doubt they would even touch it.

Our shop is beyond worthless. They think you abused the tractor when a headlight goes bad at 200k miles. Our new tractors all have plastic remaining all over the inside, adhesive all over the windshield, no fuel and the air lines all jacked up on the back. When you ask them to fix the airlines because they were installed incorrectly they still complain (by wrong I mean the springs are attached backwards so the hoses are stretched tight when sitting, just asking for a broken rear window). WORTHLESS!!

Special UPS Operator

My trainer does not hand me the IVIS at the end of the day?? Is he screwing me out of hours??

Cant really blame me since UPS didnt pay for 3 weeks when I first started in the hub.

2Down2Many2Go

My trainer does not hand me the IVIS at the end of the day?? Is he screwing me out of hours??

Cant really blame me since UPS didnt pay for 3 weeks when I first started in the hub.

Do you have a personal IVIS assigned to you ? If not it could just be an IVIS he's using for training, either way you should just check your hours on upser,s to make sure.

brostalss

IMG_1099.JPG
I'm gonna let the picture say it all.

Rick Ross

I'm into distribution!!
Thats some quality repair work!

Our shifters constantly pin the mudflap between the tire and curb, the they lower their Yardbirds which rips off mudflaps. . Brilliant!