Brownpants80

Im considering making a change to feeders to save my body from package car. My wifes concerned. She doesnt care about midnights because shes a bed hog, my kids are all still young. I was going to make a change before but they scared me when they said i could be gone for 3 days at a time and work 70 hours for the normal. They changed drivers in my center to 9.5.

Can anyone list pros and cons, i read through some of these but there all older. Its a new contract coming. I dont know what to expect. I dont know what the pay is, etc. Any advice would be helpful.

Indecisi0n

Im considering making a change to feeders to save my body from package car. My wifes concerned. She doesnt care about midnights because shes a bed hog, my kids are all still young. I was going to make a change before but they scared me when they said i could be gone for 3 days at a time and work 70 hours for the normal. They changed drivers in my center to 9.5.

Can anyone list pros and cons, i read through some of these but there all older. Its a new contract coming. I dont know what to expect. I dont know what the pay is, etc. Any advice would be helpful.
You say you want to save your body. Is it in good enough shape to be saving? Pics?

Indecisi0n

When doing safety ride and doing the methods does the order in which you do things matter ? I have my own routines that I use that are very similar but not 100 % like the word for word methods .I still check everything just not in their order. I feel safe doing it my way .Does it really matter or should I just work on trying to retain myself ?

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
When doing safety ride and doing the methods does the order in which you do things matter ? I have my own routines that I use that are very similar but not 100 % like the word for word methods .I still check everything just not in their order. I feel safe doing it my way .Does it really matter or should I just work on trying to retain myself ?
You can do it 100% their way , and you’ll still be wrong , don’t sweat it

Johney

No driver has the exact same routine regardless of training. Do it your way.

Sweeper

Where’s the broom?
They are going to get you on three items no matter what. Covemastah is right, don’t sweat it.