robot

Has A Large Member
My last ride along consisted of me picking him up after my pretrip, hook up to my load, driving back around to dispatch and dropping him off

Cool with me!

barnyard

KTM rider
He watched me pretrip the tractor, build a set, pretrip all of that, drive 6 miles north, hit a cloverleaf, go back to the building and break down the set. I was feeling pretty confident that day and volunteered to build the set.

Indecisi0n

20190318-003045.jpg

What year is that?

Dracula

Package Car is cake compared to this...
Ok . I would rather them "get me" on order than me forget something and have a safety issue . I will continue to do it my way .thanks .

I’ve been told I have one of the better pre/trip routines. And still, on my last ride, my on road sup told he they are required to find 5 things to write up.

So don’t worry about it.

Indecisi0n

What does management do in feeders when they want to put pressure on a "problem child"? I know the games they play in package car with following people and such I was just curious what I would look out for in feeders.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
What does management do in feeders when they want to put pressure on a "problem child"? I know the games they play in package car with following people and such I was just curious what I would look out for in feeders.
You need to settle your ass down... feeder mgt likes to sweep things under the rug....WTH has gotten into you???

over9five

Staff member

Jeez, I have no idea. You are treated like an adult in Feeders, more like a child in Package.
There are no games, safety rules all. No one can make you drive faster, you are the "captain of the ship".
Maybe I'm not getting what you mean by "problem child".