Indecisi0n

Ok . I would rather them "get me" on order than me forget something and have a safety issue . I will continue to do it my way .thanks .

Coldworld

60 months and counting
When doing safety ride and doing the methods does the order in which you do things matter ? I have my own routines that I use that are very similar but not 100 % like the word for word methods .I still check everything just not in their order. I feel safe doing it my way .Does it really matter or should I just work on trying to retain myself ?
How long have you worked here for????

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
I just tell them straight out that I'm gonna twirl the landing gear and I don't use the clutch pedal, they go ahead and write that down and then we just shoot the breeze for the rest of the ride.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
You're right never thought they could get us for not knowing how to install snow chains.
They never trained me in installing chains and don’t remember seeing anything in the provided methods on chains.... if you had feeder mgt that would ding you on that they are total dicks

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Long enough to know most sups are dicks . Lol

I know everything I need to check they just wanted me to do it their way.
Most feeder mgt are unlike anything in pkg.... at least the ones here... they do a safety ride and that is usually only one leg....unless you are really :censored2:ing up and causing accidents they usually leave you alone...my experience I guess

Indecisi0n

Most feeder mgt are unlike anything in pkg.... at least the ones here... they do a safety ride and that is usually only one leg....unless you are really :censored2:ing up and causing accidents they usually leave you alone...my experience I guess
Yea he wasn't being a dick but just said do it his way . I was just curious which is why I asked. I wasn't stressing over it .

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
Same here. Rides are no big deal, they gotta write down that they corrected you on something just to keep their boss happy but they don't really care unless you actually are an unsafe driver. It's just a yearly check in the box.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Same here. Rides are no big deal, they gotta write down that they corrected you on something just to keep their boss happy but they don't really care unless you actually are an unsafe driver. It's just a yearly check in the box.
True... I think most of those feeder sups know they have it pretty good in regards to other sups at ups.... they don’t usuall want to cause any waves to change that...that would include a bunch of grievances against them..