104Feeder

Phoenix Feeder
What isn't fair about full-time seniority trumping all? I can understand if the street driver makes his time before a part-timer gets his full time seniority, but if a package car driver comes back to feeders, he's earned his time. I have nothing against the guys off the street, but I get tired of hearing them complain about getting bumped when package car drivers come back to feeders. Bottom line: if they get bumped, it's because they don't have the time. The rules didn't change AFTER they got hired; they've been that way all along.

We don't have any off-the-street hires in Feeders here. We might of back in the day, but not now. I think the last off-the-street hire I saw in Package was around 2000-2002. I'd rather see those go away period unless for some reason there is no qualified part timer or transfer available.

Dracula

Package Car is cake compared to this...
We don't have any off-the-street hires in Feeders here. We might of back in the day, but not now. I think the last off-the-street hire I saw in Package was around 2000-2002. I'd rather see those go away period unless for some reason there is no qualified part timer or transfer available.

Agreed. We don't have many off the street hires anymore.

What isn't fair about full-time seniority trumping all? I can understand if the street driver makes his time before a part-timer gets his full time seniority, but if a package car driver comes back to feeders, he's earned his time. I have nothing against the guys off the street, but I get tired of hearing them complain about getting bumped when package car drivers come back to feeders. Bottom line: if they get bumped, it's because they don't have the time. The rules didn't change AFTER they got hired; they've been that way all along.

Why full time? Breaking a sweat from day one working one's way up the ladder should trump all. Why should a pt with ten years be behind an off the street hire in FT?

Dracula

Package Car is cake compared to this...
Why full time? Breaking a sweat from day one working one's way up the ladder should trump all. Why should a pt with ten years be behind an off the street hire in FT?

Because full-time has always been the dividing line.

104Feeder

Phoenix Feeder
Do you wear cowboy boots while at work.
Nope, Redwings all the way.

What's your handle??
Never really put much thought into it, I just mostly listen to the CB.

Do you know all the gossip???
Not at much as I used to, but we do seem to get more than our share of gossip.

Do you ever go to those trucker sex stops?????
Nope but I have been propositioned at a truckstop by a lot lizard. I'm pretty sure she was underage which is sad. On my first regular run I would drive down McDowell rd which was a regular stroll for the hookers. They used to wave at me all the way down so I gave them names. Then Sheriff Joe started making regular sweeps and ruined my fun.

Nope, Redwings all the way.

Never really put much thought into it, I just mostly listen to the CB.

Not at much as I used to, but we do seem to get more than our share of gossip.

Nope but I have been propositioned at a truckstop by a lot lizard. I'm pretty sure she was underage which is sad. On my first regular run I would drive down McDowell rd which was a regular stroll for the hookers. They used to wave at me all the way down so I gave them names. Then Sheriff Joe started making regular sweeps and ruined my fun.
thanks for clearing that up for me. Your rep is on the way.

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
What can I buy as a present for a shifter? He is fast, and never gives me any excrement when I make unreasonable requests.
A gift card to the local coffee shop would be loved !! it is nice of you to even think of the shifter,we are usually to be labeled as NON productive personnel as told to my face by a manager one time !!