Johney

I like their smell . It's like old candy and mothballs.
You sure it isn't Depends?
capture_5.jpg

Indecisi0n

Alright guys, I never been a big guy so I am really curious about this . When your getting in and out of the tractor and you show the entire yard half your @$$ do you now know your doing that? Can you feel the breeze on your butt? I mean a little crack is one thing but I was almost just staring at some guys brown eye. I mean come on you have to know .

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Alright guys, I never been a big guy so I am really curious about this . When your getting in and out of the tractor and you show the entire yard half your @$$ do you now know your doing that? Can you feel the breeze on your butt? I mean a little crack is one thing but I was almost just staring at some guys brown eye. I mean come on you have to know .

Oh, they know

They also know you’re watching

Rick Ross

I'm into distribution!!

You could always look away...I have seen two hot chicks in feeders, those would be the only two drivers I would ever watch getting into a tractor.

Also, why does having a small Weiner make you curious about this? :ninja3:

Indecisi0n

You could always look away...I have seen two hot chicks in feeders, those would be the only two drivers I would ever watch getting into a tractor.

Also, why does having a small Weiner make you curious about this? :ninja3:
I have yet to see even a half decent women in feeders so far .I bet they don't show their booty's ?

Also, I know for a fact I don't have a small Weiner . Both my priest and babysitter told me so when I was in grade school so try again bud .

over9five

Staff member
If ya got it, flaunt it!