Indecisi0n

Kenworth:
How the heck do you set the radio so that it does NOT shut off the speakers when you back up?
I can't find it in the settings.
How do you turn off the stupid "read the collision mitigation manual " message and set the dash to give a digital speedo readout?

ManInBrown

The new twin screw KW’s have 5000 buttons. I don’t mess with any of them. What the hell does that slanted cell phone button do? Lol. And what the heck is that little black knob to the right of the steering wheel do? You wanna really ruin your night. Take a road job and halfway there start pressing all those buttons. I guarantee it won’t end well.

Indecisi0n

The new twin screw KW’s have 5000 buttons. I don’t mess with any of them. What the hell does that slanted cell phone button do? Lol. And what the heck is that little black knob to the right of the steering wheel do? You wanna really ruin your night. Take a road job and halfway there start pressing all those buttons. I guarantee it won’t end well.
Knob goes through all the dash menus.

P

pickup

Thanks. I bid a route and the old driver had 4.5 hours of CS throughout the week.

At my hub, a few years ago, we were explicitly and repeatedly told to stop using “Central Sort” and to use “ Delay-Equipment-Trailer not Available” instead.

And that’s what I’ve been doing ever since.

P

pickup

Kenworth:
How the heck do you set the radio so that it does NOT shut off the speakers when you back up?
I can't find it in the settings.

You need to back in a better manner and learn this acronym( I read it in the KW manual).

Bad
Backing
Silences
All
Music

I swear to God.