Dracula

Package Car is cake compared to this...
Our management team concentrated on the vital issues of the day. Like the color of our undershirt, if we’re clean shaven and on-property times.

Indecisi0n

Well, here we don’t have that cozy management/employee dynamic. Our feeder managers are the new breed. They never went driving and typically come from the hubs and dispatch offices.

In other words, they know it all. I had one ride with me one night and I asked him about not having road experience. He told me, through the management feeder school in Chicago, his training was the equivalent of 7 years of driving experience. In four weeks.

True story.
I'd happily accept the challenge of training the new management team on how things work. You want to push , I can push back a lot harder.

brostalss

The start of my 34 hour reset begins. Clocked out at 6:30am. I start tomorrow at 4:35pm.

The payoff is a four day weekend for Fourth of July!!!!

Maple Grove MN Driver

Cocaine Mang!
that's asinine.

give the company an inch and they will take a goddam mile every freakin time.

do things legal all the time , not when it is convenient. difference between a professional and a hack.
You are liar and a hack.
You carried a gun while you worked.
You went balls to the walls in the snow.

Your whole existence is a lie.

brostalss

Well, here we don’t have that cozy management/employee dynamic. Our feeder managers are the new breed. They never went driving and typically come from the hubs and dispatch offices.

In other words, they know it all. I had one ride with me one night and I asked him about not having road experience. He told me, through the management feeder school in Chicago, his training was the equivalent of 7 years of driving experience. In four weeks.

True story.

So he chained up how many times?

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Says the hack who openly says she broke the law by carrying a loaded firearm with her.

Which is it?

Do things legal all the time or just some of the time?

Oh, that's right.

Do as I say, not as I do.
Says the hack who openly says she broke the law by carrying a loaded firearm with her.

Which is it?

Do things legal all the time or just some of the time?

Oh, that's right.

Do as I say, not as I do.

3EDDC270-FCC9-4C63-920A-D340AB345796.gif

Mugarolla

Light 'em up!
that's asinine.

give the company an inch and they will take a goddam mile every freakin time.

do things legal all the time , not when it is convenient. difference between a professional and a hack.

And in case you forgot when you did not do things legal all the time....

Here you go....

I always carried a weapon when I went to the Bay area of California in feeders, especially in Oakland . Going to the airport there at night I did not stop at the red lights. Just slowed , looked both ways fast and kept it rolling.

They just did not know I carried. Nothing bad ever happened ( a few close calls ) so never became an issue. Probably would have been fired maybe but would still be alive.

Like I said....

Do as I say, not as I do...

Mugarolla

Light 'em up!
Says the hack who claimed to drive balls to the wall during snowstorms. Besides you never worked here anyways so move along.

This one?

olroadbeech said:
going like bats out of hell , passing plows, and sometimes making our own tracks through white out conditions. During the way my buddy came over the radio and said "where is the road? i can't see where the road is." and i replied . "just keep it between the trees and we should be ok.

Hack.

Johney

Here's another one.

Ummm...this is part of the DOT pre-trip in order to be legal.

Again, apparently she doesn't do things legal all the time....yet she tells us to do things legal all the time otherwise we are hacks.

What does that make her?
Hack, but didn't she do this job for over 30 years? I don't think so.

Trash Panda

Just curious how long does the honeymoon phase in feeders last? After being in the industry a few years getting taken advantage of its nice not having to work 14-16 hr days and being compensated properly aka OT after 8.

Indecisi0n

Just curious how long does the honeymoon phase in feeders last? After being in the industry a few years getting taken advantage of its nice not having to work 14-16 hr days and being compensated properly aka OT after 8.
Depends on how long you were on death row in package. When I see other feeder drivers who cry about the dumbest things because they never did package it just makes me laugh.