Dracula

Package Car is cake compared to this...
I’m here to make money. We have sleeper jobs that are over 6100 miles. But no thanks, I’m not spending the week in a tractor. I’ll run mileage and sleep in my own bed every night. That’s good for $2500-3000 a week.

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
I’m here to make money. We have sleeper jobs that are over 6100 miles. But no thanks, I’m not spending the week in a tractor. I’ll run mileage and sleep in my own bed every night. That’s good for $2500-3000 a week.
I ran team twice. One for 2 weeks and quit because my co-driver would fall asleep at the wheel. I couldnt sleep while he drove. the second time lasted about 10 days. the co-driver was excellent but I couldnt sleep too well from worry. both were non union mileage pay jobs.

no thanks.

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
No we also pull double pups. Anything bigger is illegal.
we pulled double 45's right in the Reno area and going to Carlson and Salt Lake City layover. Insane to run those double 45's in the heart of Reno from Customer warehouses but they were legal. Even though the speed limit is 65 I usually drove 45-55 for the 10-15 mile round trips for pick ups.

Maple Grove MN Driver

Cocaine Mang!
I ran team twice. One for 2 weeks and quit because my co-driver would fall asleep at the wheel. I couldnt sleep while he drove. the second time lasted about 10 days. the co-driver was excellent but I couldnt sleep too well from worry. both were non union mileage pay jobs.

no thanks.

we pulled double 45's right in the Reno area and going to Carlson and Salt Lake City layover. Insane to run those double 45's in the heart of Reno from Customer warehouses but they were legal. Even though the speed limit is 65 I usually drove 45-55 for the 10-15 mile round trips for pick ups.

Bologna