Indecisi0n

Probably at least a quarter of the time on a new 246 Kenworth.

Yes. Ive noticed it happens a lot on the new twin screw KWs

Yea I was in a KW. I have noticed it twice and at first I thought I was tired and did something wrong but had it happen two more times which made me feel very uneasy. I just need to make it a habit of looking at the knobs before I get out of the tractor instead of relying on it to function properly.

Mugarolla

Light 'em up!
Yea I was in a KW. I have noticed it twice and at first I thought I was tired and did something wrong but had it happen two more times which made me feel very uneasy. I just need to make it a habit of looking at the knobs before I get out of the tractor instead of relying on it to function properly.

I never pop the trailer valve when parked anyway. Just use the tractor parking brake.

I have a habit of pushing on the red valve with my thumb to keep it from popping while I pull the yellow knob when I am parking.

I only notice it when droppong a set. I don't push the red knob while pulling the yellow and the red has always popped until I got in this 246 KW.

Indecisi0n

I never pop the trailer valve when parked anyway. Just use the tractor parking brake.

I have a habit of pushing on the red valve with my thumb to keep it from popping while I pull the yellow knob when I am parking.

I only notice it when droppong a set. I don't push the red knob while pulling the yellow and the red has always popped until I got in this 246 KW.
I was told a lot of guys do that in very cold temps to keep the brakes from locking but normal days I always use both brakes .

Yeet

Not gonna let ‘em catch the Midnight Rider
Anyone else having problems with the twin screw KW’s ripping off mud flaps when pulling pups?

Siveriano

OMG OMG OMG !!!!!!!!!
I just got my call for the transfer the school stars the 17th woot woot, now does anyone knows the website to practice the test? a friend of mine mentioned before but i cant get a hold of him.

The UPS girl told me i have to do this asap as the permit class is 4 parts so that i can get into the 17th class.

Yeet

Not gonna let ‘em catch the Midnight Rider
Negative . Are the mud flaps in correctly ? Guys sometimes have them flipped which raises them up higher and I heard that can happen .
No, they are installed correctly. They are catching on the landing gear on pups and getting ripped off. I lost one the other day so I took it to the shop to get a new one at the end of the day. When I got back, the new one was jacked up too.