Indecisi0n

No, they are installed correctly. They are catching on the landing gear on pups and getting ripped off. I lost one the other day so I took it to the shop to get a new one at the end of the day. When I got back, the new one was jacked up too.
Easy fix, tell dispatch you can no longer move pups.

Mack37

OMG OMG OMG !!!!!!!!!
I just got my call for the transfer the school stars the 17th woot woot, now does anyone knows the website to practice the test? a friend of mine mentioned before but i cant get a hold of him.

The UPS girl told me i have to do this asap as the permit class is 4 parts so that i can get into the 17th class.

There was no website back when I got my CDL but everything on that test is in the book almost word for word. I’d swing by and get one from your local dmv and read the :censored2: out of it.

Concentrate on general knowledge and air brakes, combination and doubles/triples are the two easy ones.

govols019

You smell that?
No, they are installed correctly. They are catching on the landing gear on pups and getting ripped off. I lost one the other day so I took it to the shop to get a new one at the end of the day. When I got back, the new one was jacked up too.

The fifth wheel needs to be moved back.

Siveriano

There was no website back when I got my CDL but everything on that test is in the book almost word for word. I’d swing by and get one from your local DMV and read the :censored2: out of it.

Concentrate on general knowledge and air brakes, combination and doubles/triples are the two easy ones.

Yeah! It was like that when I got my Class B back in Florida. I already have Air brakes, Passenger and tanker, only missing combination, doubles and triples and hazmat that is not needed.
The thing is that im currently in disability (2 weeks), I know a guy who delivers to the DMV, and they love him there so the plan is practice tonight and go tomorrow morning to the DMV and ask my coworker to have me skipping the lines, this is a must as that's basically the only full DMV on our area and waiting time are usually 1.5 to 2 hours.

Mack37

Yeah! It was like that when I got my Class B back in Florida. I already have Air brakes, Passenger and tanker, only missing combination, doubles and triples and hazmat that is not needed.
The thing is that im currently in disability (2 weeks), I know a guy who delivers to the DMV, and they love him there so the plan is practice tonight and go tomorrow morning to the DMV and ask my coworker to have me skipping the lines, this is a must as that's basically the only full DMV on our area and waiting time are usually 1.5 to 2 hours.

I don’t see you having any issues then, you only need the two easiest ones. You could probably read twenty minutes waiting in line and pass those two. Good luck.

barnyard

KTM rider
OMG OMG OMG !!!!!!!!!
I just got my call for the transfer the school stars the 17th woot woot, now does anyone knows the website to practice the test? a friend of mine mentioned before but i cant get a hold of him.

The UPS girl told me i have to do this asap as the permit class is 4 parts so that i can get into the 17th class.

The DMV has the book to read for the test. Each section has 'sample test questions.' Spoiler alert, those questions are all on the test. I read the sample test questions and if I could not answer, read the pages that answered the question. Took me 15ish minutes to read the book and I took the test right after.

If you would like, send me a PM with your email address. When I was doing my production week, the supe that rode along emailed me the pretrip speech that he has to perform as part of being a feeder supe. I do not have a FT feeder gig, I cover vacations in an outstate building, so I work feeders when the chance comes up. I read through the pretrip dealio the weekend before a job starts and I feel way more confident going to work that week.

Yeet

Not gonna let ‘em catch the Midnight Rider
The DMV has the book to read for the test. Each section has 'sample test questions.' Spoiler alert, those questions are all on the test. I read the sample test questions and if I could not answer, read the pages that answered the question. Took me 15ish minutes to read the book and I took the test right after.

If you would like, send me a PM with your email address. When I was doing my production week, the supe that rode along emailed me the pretrip speech that he has to perform as part of being a feeder supe. I do not have a FT feeder gig, I cover vacations in an outstate building, so I work feeders when the chance comes up. I read through the pretrip dealio the weekend before a job starts and I feel way more confident going to work that week.
There are numerous YouTube videos of UPS pretrips so there is no excuse for not knowing it inside and out before you even start training.

Bratty Brown

We Want Beer
I don't believe any of our tractors have movable fifth wheels..... We only have to worry about the mudflaps getting torn off when we get rentals on the property and the new rentals don't have easily removable mudflaps. The rentals DO have movable fifth wheels but you can imagine how many times they don't get moved when you're not used to doing it

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
OMG OMG OMG !!!!!!!!!

Cristcdl.com seemed to match up pretty well with my state's tests.

Lots of people fail these tests. They're really not that hard. People are dumb.

brostalss

Back from a Sleeper Run. I'm pooped. San Fernando to Denver. Denver to Des Moines. Des Moines to Rockford then back to Ontario. T/O to San Fernando.

The runs pays well three day weekend. Hell yeah.