Mugarolla

Light 'em up!
Anyone getting a stop contact dipatch immediately message when inbounding with two red X’s? Sick of having to call dispatch every time to get a door

Part of the new IVIS upgraded software.

If auto inbound fails, or if dispatch needs you to put an inbounded trailer on a door, you get the red X's.

@cheryl removed them from BC and sent them to UPS to use in the IVIS.

Last edited:

Indecisi0n

So I was jamming out to ABBA Dancing Queen on repeat coming back to the hub and when I got to dispatch someone made a queen comment to me . THEY ARE WATCHING US ON OUR CAMERAS !!

brostalss

We have 6 I think- 7,5,3,2,Kush, and Returns. One going in Tucson soon. Not sure what the Nike building will bring but our main issue is sleepers as the SW rail corridor is coming down.

Phoenix driver on Friday I met up with at Chiriaco Summit said something along the lines of 40 Sleeper teams are coming.

We have a Amazon Hub coming north of Bakersfield we may have to deal with. The Hub up there is way too small to handle any more volume.

Indecisi0n

We have a bunch of sleepers coming in around here as well. Like you guys mentioned we can barely handle the workload now so I have no idea what they are going to do if they actually implement the added workforce.

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
Big deal. We've added close to 40 Gypsies a night....
the last 3-4 years I worked they were adding more and more jippos and we would file and file and file. looks like the company is wearing us down because it is getting out of hand.

their favorite come back was " we are here running a business and will do what we have to do."
ya , okay , but follow the rules and hire more Teamster drivers. I may have had some respect for some individual managers but over all had very little respect for UPS management as a whole.