Siveriano

The girl im talking about is the Feeders supervisor from the building I got called, she is the one who called me about the open spot, She said just to get the CLP for a class A, I mean idk who else i could ask about this.

Richard Cranium

The girl im talking about is the Feeders supervisor from the building I got called, she is the one who called me about the open spot, She said just to get the CLP for a class A, I mean idk who else i could ask about this.
If she is going to be your on road sup and training you then you are good. You will probably only see HR if and after you qualify.

Siveriano

If she is going to be your on road sup and training you then you are good. You will probably only see HR if and after you qualify.
yeah i didnt meant HR as HR ma bad. But she is the one in charge of the feeder list on this building, i know this because she is the one that called 2 of my coworkers as well and she also called and spoke to another coworker that is already on feeders when he was doing his transfer.

Steelheader

The Fishing UPS Guy
I'm curious. I thought she said California at one time yet she just mentioned building triple sets in a parking lot beside the hub. Funny thing is I don't believe triples are legal in California.

Arizona, Colorado, Idaho, Indiana, Kansas, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, North Dakota, Oklahoma, Oregon, South Dakota and Utah. Those are the states I think that allow it.

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
I'm curious. I thought she said California at one time yet she just mentioned building triple sets in a parking lot beside the hub. Funny thing is I don't believe triples are legal in California.
RENO. ( Sparks , actually ) Nevada

we ran trips and double 45's out of RENO.

brostalss

No triples in Cali.
And we have a 55 mph speed limit. Some drivers say 55 to stay alive, 54 pays more.

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
No triples in Cali.
And we have a 55 mph speed limit. Some drivers say 55 to stay alive, 54 pays more.
At one time in the late 1980's they were considering triples in California along the middle I5 corridor. They opened a satelite center in Willows Cali ( where I started ) which was going to be a triples hub. All we had was an office trailer and a big yard and 17 feeder drivers.

The company closed it around 1996-7 and tried to let us all go. the union saved all our jobs and we were scattered all over the place. Some went to Cordelia , some to Sacramento, some to Richmond Cali ,Roseburg OR , and a couple other places. I went to Cordelia for 3 years until i got a Hardship transfer to Sparks ,NV.

They qualified me for triples by me building a triples set and taking them 7 miles up the freeway and back. We have triples runs from Sparks to Carlin, north of Winnemucca up at the Oregon border and layover run to Salt lake City. Fairly easy money . except when it snows and we had to drop rear trailer if chain control.

What'dyabringmetoday???

At one time in the late 1980's they were considering triples in California along the middle I5 corridor. They opened a satelite center in Willows Cali ( where I started ) which was going to be a triples hub. All we had was an office trailer and a big yard and 17 feeder drivers.

The company closed it around 1996-7 and tried to let us all go. the union saved all our jobs and we were scattered all over the place. Some went to Cordelia , some to Sacramento, some to Richmond Cali ,Roseburg OR , and a couple other places. I went to Cordelia for 3 years until i got a Hardship transfer to Sparks ,NV.

They qualified me for triples by me building a triples set and taking them 7 miles up the freeway and back. We have triples runs from Sparks to Carlin, north of Winnemucca up at the Oregon border and layover run to Salt lake City. Fairly easy money . except when it snows and we had to drop rear trailer if chain control.
Seems like you mentioned somewhere that you started at UPS in 96.

I have a interview for a Full Time Seasonal Position as a Feeder Driver. I been driving a Fedex Ground contractor for last 2 years. Starting at 2am and ending around 2pm every day doing about 600 miles. I'm pretty excited to hear what UPS has to offer. They are always hiring seasonal drivers at my local hub almost year round (I check all the time never applied).. Wish me luck!! =)

Indecisi0n

I have a interview for a Full Time Seasonal Position as a Feeder Driver. I been driving a Fedex Ground contractor for last 2 years. Starting at 2am and ending around 2pm every day doing about 600 miles. I'm pretty excited to hear what UPS has to offer. They are always hiring seasonal drivers at my local hub almost year round (I check all the time never applied).. Wish me luck!! =)
Good luck . You like coffee?