olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
Bid on a run knowing it has a POS tractor. Find out after you got the run it has a new tractor assigned to it now. Woohoo!!!
We had a problem with drivers taking the keys home with them ( and the extra keys ). The shop had to make more sets. Bid drivers were getting so sick of relief drivers leaving their tractors a mess and unwashed. I would take however long it took to wash , top off tanks and clean the interior because my day was almost 12 hours. this made me over allowed every day on the SW and overall day.

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
We had a problem with drivers taking the keys home with them ( and the extra keys ). The shop had to make more sets. Bid drivers were getting so sick of relief drivers leaving their tractors a mess and unwashed. I would take however long it took to wash , top off tanks and clean the interior because my day was almost 12 hours. this made me over allowed every day on the SW and overall day.

The biggest PITA was drivers who didn't take care of the chains by racking them up correctly or repairing them for the next driver. When you knew you had a long snow night you would inspect your chains before leaving and god I would get so upset if I had to rerack them and/or repair. I would check the dvir book and eventually find the driver and lay into them about it. If it was a rookie they usually listened. If It was a veteran ( unusual ) they would complain to management about it.

Some guys would say "hey I was out of hours to repair them" I would say I don't give a :censored2:. You don't do a fellow driver like that. In our Reno hub we were responsible for repairing chains and each driver was issued a chain repair tool. Sometimes those would come up missing. Everything had to be locked up. For awhile chains had to be locked on the racks cause drivers were taking good chains off of tractors on the line.

Other than feeder management lazy pos drivers was the worse thing about feeder.

brostalss

Why is it that some Sleeper teams leave absolutely no space for guys filling in for them to to put their stuff?
And some of the garbage they accumulate in their Rig too. It’s crazy.

1BROWNWRENCH

Amatuer Malthusian
Why do so many Feeder drivers insist on not putting the light cord and hoses back in their respective holders? They seem to prefer to bungee them down to the catwalk which is a tripping hazard that I am obligated to remove every time

Johney

Why do so many Feeder drivers insist on not putting the light cord and hoses back in their respective holders? They seem to prefer to bungee them down to the catwalk which is a tripping hazard that I am obligated to remove every time
One of my pet peeves. I will put them back in their holders even if I only have to go 100 feet to hook-up.

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
lazy. unless the holders on back of tractor are broken.

also in winter the light cord end gets frozen in holder .

ManInBrown

does anyone know where you can buy those boards guys bring with them to take a nap on meal? Looks like a flat board with material wrapped around it to soften it. Someone said they are handmade but there has to be a place you can buy them

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
does anyone know where you can buy those boards guys bring with them to take a nap on meal? Looks like a flat board with material wrapped around it to soften it. Someone said they are handmade but there has to be a place you can buy them
Around here guys make them themselves, don't know of any place that sells them.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

DE5CAB93-9FCC-4728-A90D-6C02CF24AE07.jpeg

I’d say get you one of these except

it would more than likely collapse under
the weight of most lard ass feeder drivers

Lmao